Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

so what should I do next (Jap player)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> so what should I do next (Jap player) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
so what should I do next (Jap player) - 7/7/2008 10:04:03 PM   
Myung

ok so I dunno what to do next. I own from Wake to Tarawa, to Port Morseby to Rangoon. I've taken Yenen and the 4 close Chinese cities to the coast(their names are eluding me atm!)

I have sunk all the American Carriers and 4 battleships, taking no losses other then a lot of aircraft. The British have 3 CV's and all their stuff in India somewhere.

I took the risk and cranked up my HI, plane production and Naval shipyards at the very start of the war. Batann and Singapore fell by the end of January. I used the Batann forces to help in china and used the Singapore forces to take the rest of the DEI and Rangoon. I took all of the Resource and Oil bases 95% intact. Supplies from cranking up my economy were really tight in March but after I got my big convoys going and delivering oil and resources to all my HI bases, supplies are once again returning to comfortable levels.

Right now it is 5/1/42 I am squeeking out 4x the victory points atm, and unsure where I should strike to get me a buffer to win in 43. Should I just hunker down and go for Land unit kills in China? I could easily march on Chungking with the forces I just used to conquer the 4 outter chinese cities? I really don't have land units availble to go for Austrailia.

ATM I have a small KB in singapore using all my CVL and CVE's as a counter to the british fleet. I have my main KB and the new KB using the Hiyo and Junyo and one CVE at Truk. I am nervous about going hunting for BB"s and CA's to sink with them as it will risk them being in land air unit range.

So I am stuck! I could empty out Malaya and go for some more territory in India and the hump area. but I dunno.

help!
Post #: 1
RE: so what should I do next (Jap player) - 7/7/2008 10:17:57 PM   
Dive Bomber1

Go after Noumea in a VERY serious manner. You get lots of points and you hamper the Allies in a big way.

If you are playing against the AI, expect it to go after you with everything it has.

If you are playing pbem, expect some serious diversionary attacks.

Good luck -

(in reply to Myung)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> so what should I do next (Jap player) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI