Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: New bug tracker

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> RE: New bug tracker Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: New bug tracker - 4/7/2009 4:17:19 AM   
ndrose

I use Firefox, not IE. History cleared every time I close the session. Matrix is back up now, but has been down (or at least unreachable) sporadically. The Australian ceramics redirect has not reappeared, but I'm (reasonably) sure that whatever that was was not coming from my side! My guess is that Matrix and the Australian ceramics share a domain host, and they had some crossed wires.

(in reply to delatbabel)
Post #: 31
RE: New bug tracker - 4/7/2009 4:42:36 AM   
Thresh

Same here. I suspect a host issue as well. Seems to be up and running now.

Todd

quote:

ORIGINAL: ndrose

I use Firefox, not IE. History cleared every time I close the session. Matrix is back up now, but has been down (or at least unreachable) sporadically. The Australian ceramics redirect has not reappeared, but I'm (reasonably) sure that whatever that was was not coming from my side! My guess is that Matrix and the Australian ceramics share a domain host, and they had some crossed wires.

(in reply to ndrose)
Post #: 32
RE: New bug tracker - 4/7/2009 8:42:24 AM   
DCWhitworth

quote:

ORIGINAL: NeverMan

quote:

ORIGINAL: delatbabel

Well it isn't down, I've been using it. The problem is that it has been down at some point in the last 2 weeks and Internet Explorer sometimes caches the fact that a site is "down" for an unreasonably long period of time (i.e. if a site is down once then IE sometimes won't let you use it for some days or weeks thereafter, thinking it is still down without bothering to look).

Your potential solutions are:

* Clear your browser cache and try again.
* Use a different browser.
* Complain to Microsoft.

Yes, it's Microsoft's fault. If something doesn't work right let's all blame Microsoft, it seems to work for all the Apple users who can't figure out how to use a PC.

Or perhaps we could blame the game, or Matrix's poor design choices :P

Regards
David

(in reply to NeverMan)
Post #: 33
RE: New bug tracker - 4/7/2009 3:40:05 PM   
NeverMan

quote:

ORIGINAL: DCWhitworth

quote:

ORIGINAL: NeverMan

quote:

ORIGINAL: delatbabel

Well it isn't down, I've been using it. The problem is that it has been down at some point in the last 2 weeks and Internet Explorer sometimes caches the fact that a site is "down" for an unreasonably long period of time (i.e. if a site is down once then IE sometimes won't let you use it for some days or weeks thereafter, thinking it is still down without bothering to look).

Your potential solutions are:

* Clear your browser cache and try again.
* Use a different browser.
* Complain to Microsoft.

Yes, it's Microsoft's fault. If something doesn't work right let's all blame Microsoft, it seems to work for all the Apple users who can't figure out how to use a PC.

Or perhaps we could blame the game, or Matrix's poor design choices :P

Well, not the game but we could blame Matrix for not hosting it's bug tracker on it's own site where it apparently has ample room. :)

(in reply to DCWhitworth)
Post #: 34
RE: New bug tracker - 4/7/2009 5:00:47 PM   
ndrose

In any case, I think Mantis has worked out pretty well for bug tracking, and whatever the glitch was seems to be fixed now.

(in reply to NeverMan)
Post #: 35
RE: New bug tracker - How to Report a Bug - 4/19/2009 2:13:57 AM   
Mardonius

Mantis is down again.

(in reply to delatbabel)
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> RE: New bug tracker Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI