Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

XBox360 wireless controller - not working

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> XBox360 wireless controller - not working Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
XBox360 wireless controller - not working - 6/8/2008 10:33:15 PM   
dannyb73

Is there a fix/patch for getting the XBox360 wireless to work? I've got the adapter, and it works fine with everything else (All of my EA Sports titles, MS Flight Sim X).

When I go to play a game and select controllers, the only options are the mouse and keyboard. I turn on the controller before starting the game, but no dice. Updated the drivers, notta. Didn't work on MF 2.0, got the 2.2 upgrade and still nothing.

Anyone else have this issue (where everything is updated, and it works with everything else but MaxFB) and get it fixed???
Post #: 1
RE: XBox360 wireless controller - not working - 6/9/2008 1:22:51 AM   
therhino

Welcome to Maximum Football dannyb73. I have the wired Xbox 360 controller and it works fine with MaxFB. I think some other Maximum Football owners have it and it works great for them so I don't know why it's not working for you. Do you have any other controllers? Try them and see if they work with MaxFB.
TheRhino

(in reply to dannyb73)
Post #: 2
RE: XBox360 wireless controller - not working - 6/9/2008 2:36:33 AM   
Mykal

I never hook up my wireless xbox 360 controllers to the pc
so cant help with that
Besides, I have a couple of dual controllers for the pc anyway,
which MaxFB picks up and acknowledges straight away

Mykal

(in reply to dannyb73)
Post #: 3
RE: XBox360 wireless controller - not working - 6/10/2008 5:03:09 AM   
David Winter

Hello.

I've not had any direct reports before about the wireless controller. What OS are you using? XP or Vista? The controller should report itself the same as the standard wired controller which works very well.

thanks

(in reply to Mykal)
Post #: 4
RE: XBox360 wireless controller - not working - 6/11/2008 2:45:51 PM   
dannyb73

Using XP.  XP (and everything else) recognizes it...

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 5
RE: XBox360 wireless controller - not working - 10/28/2008 8:30:55 AM   
saskfootball

I have just got my new computer up and running. (vista) I first got a logtec controller to play arcade mode on maximum football. For some reason the game will not notice the controller. so I took the controller back and picked up the pc xbox controller. I installed the drivers for this and then started the game. I still could not get the controller to work. all the game would show me is the key board and a mouse that says mouse roller ball and touch pad. I do not see a controller in there. Then when I try to play with the controller nothing happens. I can play the game fine with the key board but that is not fun at all. When I go to control pannel I can see the controller is plugged in and I can do the tests for it. The game for some reason will not see the controller. Now I do not know if this might have something to do with it ,but when I installed the three updates for version 2 I got on the first two that they are not compatable with vista. But when I go to the third install I just lets me install it with out any issue. I will add that even though vista said that the first two patches were for windows xp and lower it did let me continue with the install. So I do not know it they worked or not.
I reall need help on this because I really want to be able to play my game.

(in reply to dannyb73)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> XBox360 wireless controller - not working Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI