Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Jerky movement in demo of PCWS

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Kharkov >> Tech Support >> Jerky movement in demo of PCWS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Jerky movement in demo of PCWS - 6/5/2008 2:41:57 AM   
redbear

I put this on the winter storm trek but i have no answer in two weeks, so i put it here. I am thinking on buy the two games or PCK alone so i decide to look the demo of WS, but i have this jerky movement when i move the camera so i would like to know if that is a problem solved in PCK or the present version of PCWS have this problem solved.

The problem that when i try to move the camara using the mouse the imagene goes jerky and could not move at all or jump to farter location it makes dificult to see the action also the units in the demo mission goes jerky appear and desappear on screen, so i could not play the demo mission at all. but on the other hand the training mission was ok but could not move well the camara on the map.

The jerky movement is like the camara refuse to go to the new location and reset it posicion to the location it was before it is like shaking.

My rig is a AMD +3800 dual core 2Gb Ram and a nvidia gforce 8500 driver 163.76 DNA Force.

thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Jerky movement in demo of PCWS - 6/7/2008 4:14:28 AM   
redbear

well i found the problem it did not work well with dual core processors have to kill one processor in order to work well.

the save money start i will buy the two games i see that PCK is alot better than PCOWS and it have a different focus from CM would be nice to add to my collection.

(in reply to redbear)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Kharkov >> Tech Support >> Jerky movement in demo of PCWS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI