Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Lost Turn?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Kharkov >> Lost Turn? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lost Turn? - 5/12/2008 4:32:06 PM   
Agrippa

I was playing a game yesterday and I think the game skipped a turn on me. I was on turn 18 or 19 on the third battle in a randomly generated campaign, and there was a super fast rush of an 81 morter strike I had plotted and that was it. In the dialog box nothing registered, where usualy there are messages indicating that the 81's are firing and the effects if any.

Also I was noticing that infantry that were set to engage move were still moving in place a turn or two after they reached their target location. The graphic has them popping up in place every so often, and the area where their current order is listed shows the order engage move. I thought once they reached their target location they were supposed to revert to engage fire automaticaly.

I just realized, maybe this should be in tech support. Sorry.

< Message edited by Agrippa -- 5/12/2008 4:33:59 PM >

Salute,

Agrippa
Post #: 1
RE: Lost Turn? - 5/12/2008 4:47:09 PM   
Erik Rutins

Perhaps you encountered the secret time warp device?

Seriously though, if you have a save that would be able to duplicate anything like this, I'd love to see it to find out what caused it. This is the first such report I've seen and I haven't encountered this myself in many, many, many turns of play.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Agrippa)
Post #: 2
RE: Lost Turn? - 5/12/2008 9:46:05 PM   
Agrippa

I saved right after,but nothing to duplicate the even.  I have since played on a few more turns and all is going well. 

Another quirk was that after the light speed event I couldn't see enemy units that I could see after I restarted the game.  I had been playing for a while,so maybe it had something to do with the video memory getting too full?

Salute,

Agrippa

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Kharkov >> Lost Turn? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI