Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Replacements

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Kharkov >> Replacements Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Replacements - 5/10/2008 11:18:19 PM   
Matto

HI,
can anybody tell me, why I cannot replace losses ?? I'm playing random campaign and after first battle and now after second battle too I cannot replace losses ... button looks unavailable and cannot be clicked. But it looks, that replacements are available ... so whats wrong ?
Thanks for help ... and for game, its great !

Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... :o)
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, HnM I., P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, SC2, FoGII, most AGEOD games ...

Post #: 1
RE: Replacements - 5/10/2008 11:19:03 PM   
Matto

ooops ... and here is a picture ... 

My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, HnM I., P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, SC2, FoGII, most AGEOD games ...

(in reply to Matto)
Post #: 2
RE: Replacements - 5/10/2008 11:45:08 PM   
rickier65

Mato -

You have no points to buy replacements.

Rick

(in reply to Matto)
Post #: 3
RE: Replacements - 5/10/2008 11:47:09 PM   
Matto

And when I will have some ... I win two battles in campaign and still without any points ?

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 4
RE: Replacements - 5/10/2008 11:53:09 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: Matto

And when I will have some ... I win two battles in campaign and still without any points ?

What do you get if you highlight the next unit down in the selection box?

Rick

(in reply to Matto)
Post #: 5
RE: Replacements - 5/10/2008 11:56:26 PM   
Matto

When I pressed arrow button, button Replace lossess is not displayed .. but If I clicked directly line with not full unit, button is displayed ...

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 6
RE: Replacements - 5/11/2008 1:08:57 AM   
Mraah

Is this a scenario or a random campaign?

If scenario, might not have points available,

If random campaign, you need to exit out of game, goto HQ Helper, select your campaign, select which battle number you are on, request help. Then, points will be available for that battle. Return back to saved game (from end of last battle turn).

This help?
Rob

< Message edited by Mraah -- 5/11/2008 1:09:46 AM >

(in reply to Matto)
Post #: 7
RE: Replacements - 5/11/2008 1:19:17 AM   
Stridor

Matto,

You get more points at the discretion of the campaign designer, this is true for both fixed campaigns and random campaigns (RC). If you select a RC at the time when you build the campaign you can set the difficulty. This difficulty setting affects both the rate at which you will get new points to spend during the campaign as well as the number of times you can request help from HQ.

If you play on hard / historical settings you will find that your platoons slowly deplete over time as was historical. There may be battles coming up where HQ will give you some bonus points to spend to bring your forces back up to full strength. If you are really stuck you can play the next campaign battle at the easy setting which is accessed from the briefing screen for that battle. If you are really really stuck play at easy *and* use the HQ Helper system to request HQ bombard the enemy or give you extra forces or both. But be warned you can't keep asking for help forever!

I hope that answers your question

S.

< Message edited by Stridor -- 5/11/2008 1:21:38 AM >

(in reply to Mraah)
Post #: 8
RE: Replacements - 5/11/2008 7:07:55 AM   
Mobius

I don't know how many points you were allowed in the campaign.  You have 374 points to spend. So you apparently didn't get any more points than that for this mission.

(in reply to Stridor)
Post #: 9
RE: Replacements - 5/13/2008 12:23:16 PM   
Matto

So I finished third battle and again, I cannot replace my losses ... so I tryed use HQ helper ... now I have 41 points, but still cannot replace losses ...  And btw, my best tank:  

(in reply to Mobius)
Post #: 10
RE: Replacements - 5/13/2008 1:20:05 PM   
Erik Rutins

Matto,

If you chose to play on the default "Historical" level then the design is intended to not give you enough points to replace losses. Historically these forces attrited and only rarely received replacements.

You will find that there will be some battles where you get upgrades and replacements (much more points) but you have to survive the others to get to those.

Alternately, you can delete and re-create the random campaign with the replacements set to "Generous" or "Maximum" and you'll be getting replacements pretty much every battle. Those settings are designed to give you the flexibility to decide what kind of campaign you would prefer to play.

By the way, great job getting a Hero of the Soviet Union!

Regards,

- Erik

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 5/13/2008 1:21:45 PM >

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Matto)
Post #: 11
RE: Replacements - 5/13/2008 1:56:24 PM   
Stridor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
By the way, great job getting a Hero of the Soviet Union!

Yes congrats! I have been playing for almost 2 years and have never seen one before!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Kharkov >> Replacements Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI