Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Error Code: 1813 ... HELP!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Error Code: 1813 ... HELP! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error Code: 1813 ... HELP! - 5/3/2008 1:23:17 AM   
kmiller

Hi,

Recently bought CC: CoI as both a download and a CD. Download is on one computer, works fabulously. However, CD version was put on my new PC (2007 Dell with Windows Vista) and no longer works. It worked for about three days, and then, when I went to play one day it said "Error Code: 1813". This message stated that there was something wrong with the game's code, which was found on the CD. And it told me to contact support@matrixgames.com.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled several times. I've restarted the computer, I've let it sit, etc. However, since that day, this Error message keeps appearing whenever I try to play the CD version of it.

I have sent two emails to Support (4/26 and 4/30), and posted on the CC: CoI forum and have recieved no reply. I cannot find a phone number to call about this ... I realize people are busy, but I need to know how to fix this or how to get a new order before it is too late.

I need some help, what is going on? Why would it work one day and not the next.

Please help. Thanks.

kmill
Post #: 1
RE: Error Code: 1813 ... HELP! - 5/7/2008 1:41:54 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Kmiller,

Sorry your requests were missed, we're looking into that and also into your problem. I expect to have an answer or at least some more questions tomorrow.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to kmiller)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Error Code: 1813 ... HELP! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI