Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What I am doing with it - WITPTracker that is

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> What I am doing with it - WITPTracker that is Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What I am doing with it - WITPTracker that is - 4/22/2008 9:50:40 AM   
Roger Neilson II

Seems to me that whilst the already existing thread is likely to be dominated by feature requests, small bugs etc the actual utility is packed with so much that could be used - and we ought to discuss that a bit.

So, to kick it off.

TF labels. I just started using a few like Fast Transport, Raider..... but am realising I could go over the top on this and try to label everything, then I just have a problem of maintaining the labels and possible information overload.

Any thoughts?

< Message edited by Roger Neilson II -- 4/22/2008 9:51:04 AM >

Post #: 1
RE: What I am doing with it - WITPTracker that is - 4/22/2008 11:51:37 AM   
n01487477

I agree it might become a bit of a "mare".

At present, I use them to organise my Res/Oil transports, as I often use waypoints and homebases to move them ... this allows me to see where I need to send them back after I've unloaded ... also for Invasion organisation (although I could just use the notes section)...

Still maybe it's an unnecessary luxury, but one that gives added complexity/flexibility ...

Also, I quickly made the base cluster files, so if anyone sees or makes a better cluster, please export it and make it available to others.

(in reply to Roger Neilson II)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> What I am doing with it - WITPTracker that is Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI