Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Why didn't Wargamer and Armchair General review this one?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar >> Why didn't Wargamer and Armchair General review this one? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Why didn't Wargamer and Armchair General review this one? - 4/4/2008 9:54:33 AM   
ravinhood

As I looked around for reviews for Tin Soldiers:JC I could barely find any and was amazed that Wargamer.com and Armchair General didn't even give it a look...why?
No wonder this game is so unknown or heard of it didn't even get reviews from two of the more well known sites that give reviews on wargames. Amazing wargamer will go off and review some rts ?? clickfest type game not this one.

What's up with Matrixgames and David Heath? Isn't he invested in wargamer.com? No wonder we can't get more of these ancient battles games if they aren't even reviewed or advertised. I found four reviews...FOUR. Where's Gamespots review and Gamespy? They certainly get other games to review of Matrixgames.

< Message edited by ravinhood -- 4/4/2008 10:01:03 AM >

WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar >> Why didn't Wargamer and Armchair General review this one? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI