Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Several 2.2 issues

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Several 2.2 issues Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Several 2.2 issues - 3/25/2008 4:35:27 PM   
cbelva

I noticied that the "Quick Play" screen that the Home and Away teams have switched sides. Also, I started two quick play games and player started the game tired (i.e. yellow and red). Also, I noticed that there are new fonts on the main screen buttons.
Post #: 1
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/25/2008 7:20:15 PM   
David Winter

quote:

I noticied that the "Quick Play" screen that the Home and Away teams have switched sides.

This is by design. When paired, the home team is always shown on the right hand side. When stacked, the home team is always on the bottom. See the maximum-football website for other example screen shots.

quote:

Also, I noticed that there are new fonts on the main screen buttons

This is also by design, all the buttons and most other interface components have new looks.

thanks
David

(in reply to cbelva)
Post #: 2
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/25/2008 8:33:54 PM   
cbelva

Thanks for the reply. What about the players starting already fatiqued/tired? Now, I have not reset my league so that could have something to do with it.

Thanks for the new update. I am lookng forward to getting into it.

(in reply to cbelva)
Post #: 3
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/25/2008 8:35:41 PM   
Marauders

quote:

I noticied that the "Quick Play" screen that the Home and Away teams have switched sides.

The Quick Play display is like a drive chart screen. The drive always flows from left to right.

The team with the ball is indicated with the ball graphic on the team logo (helmet).

quote:

I started two quick play games and player started the game tired (i.e. yellow and red).

Were they fatigued prior to the game, or were they fatigues actually during the first drive?

quote:

I noticed that there are new fonts on the main screen buttons.

Many of the fonts and buttons have been changed throughout the game to be more consistent in the interface.

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 4
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/25/2008 8:37:08 PM   
Marauders

quote:

What about the players starting already fatiqued/tired? Now, I have not reset my league so that could have something to do with it.

It could.

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 5
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/25/2008 8:47:42 PM   
cbelva

Thanks Marauders for your reply. The players were fatiqued going into the opening kickoff. Must have been a rough warmup. I will reset my leagues later and see if it changes things.

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 6
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/25/2008 8:54:15 PM   
David Winter

quote:

The Quick Play display is like a drive chart screen. The drive always flows from left to right.
The team with the ball is indicated with the ball graphic on the team logo (helmet).

Actually the Quick Play screen is not like the drive chart. It's the first step of the quick play game wizard that lets you pick your teams. Home teams are always on the right side of the screen when paired up, and they're on the bottom when stacked. I've gone through the screens for v2.2 and made sure they're consistent and to the normal standard. That's why on v2.2, the team selection is reversed from previous versions.

That other sport known as football reverses this so that the home team is always on the left.

thanks
David

< Message edited by David Winter -- 3/25/2008 9:09:54 PM >

(in reply to cbelva)
Post #: 7
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/25/2008 8:56:06 PM   
David Winter

For fatigue, this might be corrected in the reset, but is it possible that player simply had a very low endurance to start with? Fatigue is tied to endurance so if for some reason the player had a very low endurance it's possible he could show up yellow. I think the case of that happening is extremely rare but not impossible.

thanks
David

Post #: 8
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/25/2008 9:47:36 PM   
Marauders

I thought cbelva meant the Quick Sim screen, as I didn't see a problem associated with where the teams are in Quick Play screen.

Yes, these were changed to be consistent throughout the game as well.

Post #: 9
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/26/2008 12:11:07 AM   
cbelva

Thanks David. No problem with the switch of the home/visitor screen. It just caught me off guard the first time I timed a quick play game. I can adjust.

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 10
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/26/2008 2:40:54 AM   
Lucas718

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Winter

quote:

This is by design. When paired, the home team is always shown on the right hand side. When stacked, the home team is always on the bottom. See the maximum-football website for other example screen shots.

Thank you for this! This is something I've been asking for for a while now.

Post #: 11
RE: Some 2.2 issues - 3/26/2008 4:09:25 AM   
Marauders

quote:

quote:

quote:

David Winter: This is by design. When paired, the home team is always shown on the right hand side. When stacked, the home team is always on the bottom. See the maximum-football website for other example screen shots.

Lucas718: Thank you for this! This is something I've been asking for for a while now.

That's likely why it was changed. Constructive community feedback is helpful.

(in reply to Lucas718)
Post #: 12
RE: Several 2.2 issues - 3/26/2008 4:16:32 AM   
DreamTeams

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Winter

quote:

Actually the Quick Play screen is not like the drive chart. It's the first step of the quick play game wizard that lets you pick your teams. Home teams are always on the right side of the screen when paired up, and they're on the bottom when stacked. I've gone through the screens for v2.2 and made sure they're consistent and to the normal standard. That's why on v2.2, the team selection is reversed from previous versions.

That other sport known as football reverses this so that the home team is always on the left.

thanks
David

Yaaaay! Good move.

Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Several 2.2 issues Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI