Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Time/Weather/Subsitutions/Uniforms

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> Time/Weather/Subsitutions/Uniforms Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Time/Weather/Subsitutions/Uniforms - 3/18/2008 8:55:10 AM   
Marauders

Here are a few suggestions/wish list items that I would like community members to comment on if there are opinions or feedback one way or another.

1) Set Time

It would be a nice touch to be able to set the time of day for each game and have the correct sky and lighting for that time.

2) Weather Effects

There are some weather effects in Maximum Football. But wind effects are important for any coach to consider in a real game, and wind effects would be nice to see in 3.0.

3) Substitutions

Most head coaches do not micromanage fatigued players. It would be nice if the game had a toggle for human owned teams to have players with red fatigue be auto-substituted for fresh players. This would not apply to the quarterback.

4) Uniform Selection

To help with league creation, it would be nice to have a uniform selection tool for new teams.

5) Alternate Uniforms

If alternate uniforms could be used for regular season games, it would add some spice.
Post #: 1
RE: Time/Weather/Subsitutions/Uniforms - 3/18/2008 9:09:46 AM   
garysorrell

1) Set Time
I would be happy with a simple Day or Night option for each scheduled game.

4) Uniform Selection
Just like there is a Stadiums folder, I would like to see a default 'Uniforms' folder. You could select a uniform for a team from its Team Edit screen, or even during the creation process. You could dump downloaded uniforms in this folder and they would be available.

5) Alternate Uniforms
Like to be able to choose uniforms prior to any game, whether its regular season, playoff, or quick play.

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 2
RE: Time/Weather/Subsitutions/Uniforms - 3/18/2008 6:17:14 PM   
Bobolini

3. Substitutions is the most important aspect that you have listed. I think the other items are secondary. Those are nice but not as necessary as fatigue-auto sub adjustment.

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 3
RE: Time/Weather/Subsitutions/Uniforms - 3/18/2008 8:11:17 PM   
therhino

I think substitutions and wind would be great. It is meaningless to pick north or south endzone with no wind. I also like the alternate uni idea
therhino

(in reply to Bobolini)
Post #: 4
RE: Time/Weather/Subsitutions/Uniforms - 3/19/2008 1:31:04 AM   
garysorrell

6)Season start time - I would like to choose a winter or spring start for my league so the weather would be appropriate

(in reply to therhino)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> Time/Weather/Subsitutions/Uniforms Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI