Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Armenian reversion

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> Armenian reversion Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Armenian reversion - 3/6/2008 7:24:35 PM   
ndrose

Russia at war with Turkey. Armenia was ceded to Russia in the previous war. Now, although Turkey has moved no forces in to reoccupy, Armenia reverts to Turkey.

Russian land combat phase. Play through; then in the diplomacy phase Armenia goes Turkish.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Armenian reversion - 5/9/2008 11:02:55 PM   
ndrose

I don't think this was ever addressed. At any rate, it's still happening in 1.02j.

Russian land combat phase. Doesn't matter what you do; just play through. Russia is at war with Turkey and Austria.

Armenia and Trabizond are Russian ceded provinces from a previous war. Turkey has a corps in Trabizond, and could reconquer it, but (at least for me) the corps moves back into Anatolia in the Turkish land phase, and Trabizond remains Russian. However, Armenia, which contains no Turkish forces, and has a large Russian garrison in the capital, turns back into a Turkish unceded province for no reason.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to ndrose)
Post #: 2
RE: Armenian reversion - 5/22/2008 9:47:04 PM   
ndrose

Hey, Marshall, have you taken a look at this one? Still happening in 1.02k. Could be the game is checking for control of a city other than Erzerum?

(in reply to ndrose)
Post #: 3
RE: Armenian reversion - 5/23/2008 2:55:44 PM   
Marshall Ellis

Ndrose:

Oh yea. Sorry.

I did not get a chance to get it into 1.02 BUT I will have this fixed in 1.03.
FYI, Alexandretta was set as the provincial capital of Armenia thus it was changing control of the province based on Alexandretta being Turkey controlled.

Appreciate the saved game! BTW: I think the game just plain felt sorry for Turkey here! That map was mighty green, Alexander, sir.

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

(in reply to ndrose)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> Armenian reversion Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI