Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. - 2/20/2008 5:06:48 AM   
redwolf1

I think everybody already knows by now how dedicated and approachable David Winter is - and enough can't be said how much we appreciate this and his work on this program, what to many has become a treasured gem...

But this thread isn't about David or the hard work he does, it is about YOU.

I am amazed at how dedicated and involved this community is, and how so many have pitched in to make Maximum Football an even better game or this forum a better place. From the hard working beta testers, to the utility makers, play developers, uniform creators...to those that share their experiences and leagues...and to those who simply lend others a hand or are great ambassadors of the game - kudos to you all and a sincere thank you. You make Maximum Football and this forum a great experience!

Now give yourself a well deserved pat on the back!

Post #: 1
RE: What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. - 2/20/2008 6:46:48 AM   
Tbird

(in reply to redwolf1)
Post #: 2
RE: What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. - 2/20/2008 8:57:42 AM   
Shaggyra

(in reply to Tbird)
Post #: 3
RE: What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. - 2/20/2008 12:43:24 PM   
garysorrell

Agreed. I spend way too much time here and enjoy every minute of it

(in reply to Shaggyra)
Post #: 4
RE: What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. - 2/20/2008 6:01:44 PM   
SmilinJack

Ditto

This forum ... it completes me.

SmilinJack

(in reply to redwolf1)
Post #: 5
RE: What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. - 2/20/2008 10:32:25 PM   
chad56s

Though I haven't posted much in these forums, you can bet I've read a great deal of them.  There are some outstanding individuals on these forums and, with the community's help, I'll be able to get my league to the place I want it to be.

You guys rock!

(in reply to SmilinJack)
Post #: 6
RE: What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. - 2/21/2008 4:43:15 AM   
Frank Brickowski

Great Game. Best Football Game since fbpro 97 in my opinion.

(in reply to chad56s)
Post #: 7
RE: What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. - 2/21/2008 5:15:13 AM   
therhino

This is a great forum for a great game. It's amazing to see how good a game can be without millions and millions of dollars like that the other "game". Thanks David  I love it that you can ask a question and instead of getting a answer that makes no sense you get the games creators response. Thanks to all the modders you help make this game GREAT!
therhino

(in reply to Frank Brickowski)
Post #: 8
RE: What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. - 2/21/2008 5:33:49 AM   
mbsports

It really is a unique place, the community as a whole does a lot to try to help make this product as good as is possible.  David is responsive and that goes a long way in an industry where the consumer is typically told - Take it or leave it because we're the only option.

Having an option like this helps - hopefully we'll see more commish like goodies in the future too

(in reply to therhino)
Post #: 9
RE: What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. - 2/21/2008 5:55:53 AM   
David Winter

Thanks to everyone for their words. It's good to see that everyone is enjoying the game. I'll be the first to admit that it was a bit of a rough start but with the help of everyone here, it's come along way.

I hope that come v2.2, everyone will be enjoying the game even more.

thanks
David

(in reply to mbsports)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> What a terriffic community this is! - a thank you. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI