Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

toaw equipment editor

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> toaw equipment editor Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
toaw equipment editor - 2/16/2008 10:20:09 PM   
mikecook

i've been enjoying various versions of the operational art of war for several years now, but i'm not very pc-savvy, the last computer i knew the inner workings of was a commodore 64! i recently got a high speed internet connection and downloaded a patch for toaw 3 that was supposed to include an editor for the equipment database but i can't seem to locate this feature. i thought i ran the setupp wizard for the patch correctly(put in the serial number and everything) but maybe not. does anyone know about this? all help would be much appreciated. thanks!!
Post #: 1
RE: toaw equipment editor - 2/17/2008 6:25:37 AM   
JAMiAM

Hi Mike,

The equipment editor is not included, but supported by the latest versions of TOAW III. You'll need to read the document dealing with how to use the equipment editor, which will include a download link for it. The document can be found in the Windows Start Menu for TOAW III. You should also read the Whatsnew document for the change list of the various patches. If you have other questions, you'll find the fastest help by posting in the TOAW III subforum. Thanks for the purchase and welcome to Matrix.

(in reply to mikecook)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> toaw equipment editor Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI