Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Chinese R&R

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Pacific War: The Matrix Edition >> Chinese R&R Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Chinese R&R - 2/13/2008 4:13:26 PM   
Poopyhead

Several Chinese units had been shattered and I was waiting for them to return as replacements. To my surprise, three arrived in Fiji, one on Cook Island and one in merry old England. Needless to say, this makes them a rather useless drain on resources. Just another endearing feature of the latest PacWar version!

Astrologers believe that your future is determined on the day that you are born.
Warriors know that your future is determined on the day that your enemy dies.
Post #: 1
RE: Chinese R&R - 2/14/2008 10:25:22 PM   
Capt. Harlock

How interesting -- are they still attached to China, or can they be loaded on ships? In my latest game, I managed to save several Dutch divisions plus ABDA HQ. I put them in southern Australia, where resources were not a problem, to train, and they are eventually going to reach 40 Exp., at which point they'll be useful for garrison duty. Unfortunately for you, Chinese units do not train themselves.

Civil war? What does that mean? Is there any foreign war? Isn't every war fought between men, between brothers?

--Victor Hugo

(in reply to Poopyhead)
Post #: 2
RE: Chinese R&R - 2/15/2008 2:56:22 AM   
Skipjack

I had that happen to me also - found a Chinese unit in French Polynesia (could have been Cook Is), a few attached to SEAC showed up in New South Wales.  I didn't try loading them - I think there was 1 smaller unit with experience around 60, the rest looked pretty worthless.

(in reply to Capt. Harlock)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Pacific War: The Matrix Edition >> Chinese R&R Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI