Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CD key for Op Art of War 3

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> CD key for Op Art of War 3 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/12/2008 5:48:35 PM   
xpublius

If this has been covered already; I apologise, my searches in the forum, did not answer.
I have lost my CD key for Op Art 3. I have my original game disk. (I can provide a digital photo of it on today's paper if the James Bonds require it.)
Thanks so much all.
Post #: 1
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/12/2008 6:00:35 PM   
Hertston

If you've either registered the game or bought it direct from Matrix/Digital River using a credit card I believe you can retrieve the serial via the 'members club'?   

< Message edited by Hertston -- 2/12/2008 6:01:16 PM >

(in reply to xpublius)
Post #: 2
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/12/2008 7:49:50 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: xpublius

If this has been covered already; I apologise, my searches in the forum, did not answer.
I have lost my CD key for Op Art 3. I have my original game disk. (I can provide a digital photo of it on today's paper if the James Bonds require it.)
Thanks so much all.

The serial number should be printed on your original game disk.

(in reply to xpublius)
Post #: 3
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/12/2008 10:05:17 PM   
xpublius

Thanks. I never registered. It is the CD version of the game

(in reply to xpublius)
Post #: 4
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/12/2008 10:07:00 PM   
Terl

Did you order it through Matrix? If so, you can look up your order here: Order Look-up

(in reply to xpublius)
Post #: 5
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/13/2008 9:17:56 PM   
xpublius

I bought it through Amazon. Have the CD. Thanks

(in reply to Terl)
Post #: 6
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/13/2008 9:23:51 PM   
Terl

quote:

I bought it through Amazon. Have the CD. Thanks

You should probably email support@matrix.com and explain the problem to them. They would be the ones to sort this out as I don't know what the policies are regarding the sales from another retailer. Was it new or did you buy a used copy?

< Message edited by Terl -- 2/13/2008 9:25:31 PM >

(in reply to xpublius)
Post #: 7
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 4:39:10 PM   
David Heath

Hi Xpublius

All serial numbers are printed right on the CD label for TOAW3.  If you purchased it from Amazon you may have gotten a pirated version of the game.  Since you didn't purchase it directly there is not to much we can do.

David

(in reply to Terl)
Post #: 8
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 5:30:33 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

quote:

Thanks so much all.

Only on "newer" versions of CDs. I have some older ones that don't have the serial number on them and I added it with a felt tip marker to ensure against what has happened to the OP.

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 9
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 6:25:19 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

quote:

quote:

Thanks so much all.

Only on "newer" versions of CDs. I have some older ones that don't have the serial number on them and I added it with a felt tip marker to ensure against what has happened to the OP.

You may be right for titles that are older than TOAW III, I believe you're wrong with respect to TOAW III. My first developer's complimentary copies had the serial number printed on them. I won't presume to speak for the initial run, but if Dave says that they are, then I would go by that, as he's in the position to know how the initial runs were processed.

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 10
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 6:42:55 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks so much all.

You may be right for titles that are older than TOAW III, I believe you're wrong with respect to TOAW III. My first developer's complimentary copies had the serial number printed on them. I won't presume to speak for the initial run, but if Dave says that they are, then I would go by that, as he's in the position to know how the initial runs were processed.

I can't be wrong about TOAW since I didn't mention it. I DID state "older ones", of which TOAW is not.

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 11
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 7:19:11 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks so much all.

I can't be wrong about TOAW since I didn't mention it. I DID state "older ones", of which TOAW is not.

The thread was specifically about TOAW III cd's and not those of any other titles. In this context, the use of the term "older ones" could logically only be taken to mean older copies of TOAW III, particularly as you were posting after Dave specifically mentioned that TOAW III discs came preprinted with the serial number. If you lost track of the context, and declined to state that you were derailing the thread with talk about some other titles, then how can I be blamed for not being a mind-reader? Especially, when you never specified that you were referring to older titles, rather than older copies of TOAW III discs...

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 12
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 8:04:08 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks so much all.

The thread was specifically about TOAW III cd's and not those of any other titles. In this context, the use of the term "older ones" could logically only be taken to mean older copies of TOAW III, particularly as you were posting after Dave specifically mentioned that TOAW III discs came preprinted with the serial number. If you lost track of the context, and declined to state that you were derailing the thread with talk about some other titles, then how can I be blamed for not being a mind-reader? Especially, when you never specified that you were referring to older titles, rather than older copies of TOAW III discs...

If you are really that handicapped when it comes to understanding some one's intent I have a bridge I would like to sell you!

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 13
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 8:15:20 PM   
Terl

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks so much all.

If you are really that handicapped when it comes to understanding some one's intent I have a bridge I would like to sell you!

Actually, your comments were somewhat unclear when looking at the flow of the thread. The poster asked about a specific game. David answered it firmly and clearly but then you responded to an earlier post that the code was not on the cd's on older games. Your reply appears under David's though and could be taken as countering David's assertion that the code is on the cd. The OP would not know whether that applied to his game or not (the "older" reference) as he seems quite new to Matrix games, so your comment kind of did cloud the argument. Just my 2 cents.

< Message edited by Terl -- 2/14/2008 8:22:27 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 14
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 8:38:11 PM   
HansBolter

Are you by any chance in need of a bridge as well?

p.s. I thought I had better "clarify" my intent for the perceptually handicapped that I am engaging in good fun by being fascetitious before even more uptight people get their panties in a wad.

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 2/14/2008 8:42:56 PM >

(in reply to Terl)
Post #: 15
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 8:45:11 PM   
Terl

quote:

p.s. I thought I had better "clarify" my intent for the perceptually handicapped that I am engaging in good fun by being fascetitious before even more uptight people get their panties in a wad.

My God! What arrogance! I merely indicated that your unecessary comment to an earlier thread could be misconstrued by the original poster. Sorry you cannot see that and feel the need to persist.

< Message edited by Terl -- 2/14/2008 8:46:54 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 16
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 9:05:44 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terl

quote:

My God! What arrogance! I merely indicated that your unecessary comment to an earlier thread could be misconstrued by the original poster. Sorry you cannot see that and feel the need to persist.

I certainly can see it. That's most likely why I turned to comedy in an effort to parody the entire interaction. Sorry you cannot see that. Who, exactly is it that feels the need to persist? You might want to take a look in the mirror.

(in reply to Terl)
Post #: 17
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 9:08:34 PM   
Terl

quote:

quote:

quote:

I certainly can see it. That's most likely why I turned to comedy in an effort to parody the entire interaction. Sorry you cannot see that. Who, exactly is it that feels the need to persist? You might want to take a look in the mirror.

Well, I am at work... perhaps I missed the comedic tone you were going for with flipping hither and thither with alt-tab. I agree, time to let 'er go

< Message edited by Terl -- 2/14/2008 9:09:38 PM >

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 18
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 9:12:04 PM   
HansBolter

Peace.

(in reply to Terl)
Post #: 19
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 9:14:26 PM   
Terl

quote:

Peace.

Indeed. Sorry for going "nutso" Maybe today was a workday not to post....

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 20
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 10:33:36 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

quote:

quote:

If you spent half the time, energy and thought that you do in trying to get the last word in, at simply making your point clear in the beginning, we could have each saved about 10 minutes of our lives.

Oh, and that bridge? It wouldn't happen to be next to any of that beachfront property that you own down in Florida, would it?

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 21
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/14/2008 10:47:11 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

If you spent half the time, energy and thought that you do in trying to get the last word in, at simply making your point clear in the beginning, we could have each saved about 10 minutes of our lives.

Oh, and that bridge? It wouldn't happen to be next to any of that beachfront property that you own down in Florida, would it?

Yea, you're absolutely right, but it would have been far less entertaining for all involved.

And, yes again, it is not only next to beach front property it is actually the remains of an old bridge that I had a near death experience on when it came crashing down when hit by a tanker on May 9, 1980. I pulled off the road into the scenic overlook at the foot of the bridge because the driving conditions in the midst of the squall that was passing through were atrocious. I watched the Greyhound bus that ended up in the water go up the bridge! They turned the northern and southern causeways leading to the old bridge into fishing piers when the new Sunshine Skyway Bridge was constructed across the mouth of Tampa Bay.

Link to the Wikipedia page on the SSB: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Skyway_Bridge

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 2/14/2008 10:48:32 PM >

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 22
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/15/2008 12:05:09 AM   
Terl

I'll pass on the bridge I don't want a fixer upper. Though the weather is warmer there than up here in New York....

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 23
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/15/2008 3:11:06 AM   
e_barkmann

what was the question again?

Scourge of War multiplayer group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sowwaterloo

(in reply to Terl)
Post #: 24
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/15/2008 7:48:04 AM   
David Heath

Wow...... ok now back to our regular schdule program.

(in reply to e_barkmann)
Post #: 25
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/15/2008 2:15:40 PM   
HansBolter

and now for something completely different...........

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 26
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/15/2008 10:28:27 PM   
freeboy

The pinguin on the teli is about to explode

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 27
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/16/2008 9:28:39 AM   
Zap

What a long road traveled to get to this point. I'm tired already.

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 28
RE: CD key for Op Art of War 3 - 2/16/2008 8:42:06 PM   
Jeffrey H.

a man with 3 buttocks...

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 29
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> CD key for Op Art of War 3 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI