Yeah my auto update wants to install IE 7 all the time. lol I won't let it though, why move to something that's going to be buggy as hell for awhile? lol One thing you can bank on in the computer product line NEW does not always mean better. A new car yeah, new OS or new IE no no no nono no! lol Five years down the road yeah. :)
Remember this fine advice when it comes to computers:
1. If it ain't broke don't muck with it
2. Don't upgrade graphics cards until you can't stand the slide shows. ;)
3. Add more memory before adding a new graphics card
4. Tweak your memory settings to 2-1/2 times your physical memory but don't go over 4000, also set your min and max to the same settings IE: 3200 min/3200 max this is my setting for 1gig of ram. I find it optimum for what I play.
5. Don't update drivers until you've tried everything else, this is another one of those just because it is NEW doesn't mean it is best or better. It's always the first thing most troubleshooters tell you and most often is the last thing that is the problem.
6. Ask before you leap when buying, upgrading, building a new system. Sometimes you can save a lot of money just by listening to those with more experience.
7. Never buy anything Microsoft puts out when it's NEW! lol Nope not even games they will be buggy and flawed I betcha. ;)
8. When Ravinhood speaks....listen ;)~
9. Periodically backup your My Documents files about once every 6 months or at least once a year. If you ever have a failure or hard drive goes caput you'll be glad you did.
10. Buy more Matrixgames games so David/Erik will let Koios go back to making Ancients games. ;)
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?