Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ravinhood - you can read this one

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Ravinhood - you can read this one Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ravinhood - you can read this one - 12/23/2007 3:35:53 PM   
JudgeDredd

I apologise.

I do sincerely hope you have a very Merry Christmas with whomever you are going to spend it with

Alba gu' brath
Post #: 1
RE: Ravinhood - you can read this one - 12/23/2007 8:28:52 PM   
Skeleton

Class act Judge, and well done. I think we all forget from time to time (God know's that I am guilty) that this is really all about a hobby and a small one at that. Ravinhood used to get under my skin but then I started to read his posts in a more comical manner (i.e. not taking him or myself too seriously) and I actually get a chuckle out of most and even agree with him from time to time. Too much effort, time and space is spent here hashing out differences and dishing out insults. If we wanted that we could all head over to the Battlefront forums. I tip my hat to you Judge, it shows your character. I enjoy this forum and find most to be incredlibly helpful and polite. It is what keeps this forum unique and better then others. I second the wish for Ravinhood's health and happiness and wish you one as well JD.

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 2
RE: Ravinhood - you can read this one - 12/23/2007 8:41:25 PM   
leastonh1

Merry Christmas Ravinhood. I apologised too in a different thread.

Let's try again in the new year?

Regards,
Jim

2nd Lt. George Rice: Looks like you guys are going to be surrounded.
Richard Winters: We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded.

(in reply to Skeleton)
Post #: 3
RE: Ravinhood - you can read this one - 12/23/2007 9:01:27 PM   
Brigz

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marcus the leper

Class act Judge, and well done. I think we all forget from time to time (God know's that I am guilty) that this is really all about a hobby and a small one at that. Ravinhood used to get under my skin but then I started to read his posts in a more comical manner (i.e. not taking him or myself too seriously) and I actually get a chuckle out of most and even agree with him from time to time. Too much effort, time and space is spent here hashing out differences and dishing out insults. If we wanted that we could all head over to the Battlefront forums. I tip my hat to you Judge, it shows your character. I enjoy this forum and find most to be incredlibly helpful and polite. It is what keeps this forum unique and better then others. I second the wish for Ravinhood's health and happiness and wish you one as well JD.
I'm right there with you and Judge, Marcus. I harbor no ill will toward anyone on these forums and have long since adopted the policy of not holding grudges. Life's too short and friends are prized possessions. Sure, I might occasionally take a stab at someone but I always try to do it in the spirit of debate and I honestly try to weigh the attitude and mental disposition of the person I'm talking to or about when I post something. God knows I've stuck my foot in my mouth enough times to learn to expect rebuttal or criticism when it's deserved.

I want to wish you, Judge, and you, Marcus, and everyone else a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, prosperous and Happy New Year.

And ravinhood, I am going to single you out and honestly and most sincerely tell you that I harbor no ill will toward you as I extend my hand in friendship and likewise wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to reading your posts whether I agree or dissagree and hope that we can accept each others opinions in the spirit of gamesmanship that makes this hobby so irresistable to each of us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!

“You're only young once but you can be immature for as long as you want”

(in reply to Skeleton)
Post #: 4
RE: Ravinhood - you can read this one - 12/24/2007 1:34:41 AM   
cdbeck

Wow guys, I see the love gushing from here!

Merry Christmas to all of you (not just Ravinhood)!

We may get in silly heated conversations here, but I can honestly say I have never gotten truly angry at anyone on this fine board. And even so, Life(tm) is too short for ill will over computer games or historical disputes.

Peace on Earth, at least the earth that is not being simulated on your computers after you install all those wargames you got for Christmas!

Best,
SoM

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet!"
(Kill them all. God will know his own.)

-- Arnaud-Armaury, the Albigensian Crusade

(in reply to Brigz)
Post #: 5
RE: Ravinhood - you can read this one - 12/24/2007 1:46:05 AM   
anvl

This is THE Great Christmas Thread!!  Me too,, Apologies,, one and all,, Just Because,, and I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas,,and a fruitful,, gaming New Year!!  hehe since all of you will most likely be Christmas Tree Deep in new games by then!!

anvil

Deus subrisum stultusi et ferrari

(in reply to cdbeck)
Post #: 6
RE: Ravinhood - you can read this one - 12/24/2007 2:09:20 AM   
Zap

Yes, this is a great board SoM. I've metioned it before; a lot of helpful people, show patience with the novice gamers (like myself). Merry Chrimas.

(in reply to cdbeck)
Post #: 7
RE: Ravinhood - you can read this one - 12/24/2007 2:17:19 AM   
morvwilson

Happy Christmas and Merry New year all!

http://www.outskirtspress.com/Feud_MichaelWilson

Courage is not measured by the presence of fear, but by what a person does when they are scared!

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Ravinhood - you can read this one Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI