Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AI does not move

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> AI does not move Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AI does not move - 12/9/2007 2:12:58 PM   
alexvand

So I'm playing as Russia. 2 years have passed and only Spain has moved a corp. Once. Everyone else is frozen. Bug? or really stupid AI?

(You might wonder why I played that long. It's my first game and I'm busy learning the interface and the rule changes formt he original board game.)
Post #: 1
RE: AI does not move - 12/9/2007 2:24:52 PM   
DodgyDave

My wars as france, i saw england sending in a corps at times, to try and take out the holland fleet or to invade and hit paris, Prussia and austria seems to try and hit behind your lines, but in the end loss due to wasted effort, but they do try to make proper hits on your main stacks, which is very interesting.

but as turkey, i invaded russia, russia more or less just stood still, while i had troops moving in, on the way to second eco, i still had control of Sevastopol, Kamenetz, Brest-litovsk, kiev and ekaterinoslav, would have had vitebsk, but a small force of 3 corps jumped me there and my leader and cav corps had to withdraw second day, after a draw. (funny still draw using morale 2 troops) :)

(in reply to alexvand)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> AI does not move Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI