Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

DOW and conquest

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> DOW and conquest Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DOW and conquest - 12/8/2007 8:01:51 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

Please help Twotribes with this one. I hijacked his thread earlier and he never got his answer, Sorry Twotribes.

Ok I DOW on some minors. I move Corps into the minors. I very carefully do not forage all units, just those NOT in the areas I will need to attack the cities/garrisons. Yet I can not do so at the right time as it says I have foraged already. I used the single forage button on corps not in those areas yet it acted as if I had foraged there ( on the plus side I guess, it did not charge me for supply)

Next turn, since I could not attack garrisons last turn I again do not forage in those provinces, but this time it charges me for supply , lack of supply AND it does not allow me the opportunity to attack garrisons, skipping directly from land move to the next countries land move.

Further I DOW on one minor and did not get troops into it ( I think I missed a corps somewhere since it says it won't let you DOW on a minor you can not reach. Next turn, according to rules, I try to redeclare was and it states Free State or Conquered. I can not move into the minor, its corps is not in one of my provinces BUT is outside its borders.

Help?

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
Post #: 1
RE: DOW and conquest - 12/8/2007 8:07:38 PM   
Suvorov928

In order to besiege a city, you must click on the move into/out of city button.

If you DOW a minor, and do not move corps into the province, then the war against that minor lapses, and the country then belongs to the major power that took control of it when you originally declared on it.  You can no longer attack that minor, unless you are at war with the major power controlling the minor.

(in reply to Missouri_Rebel)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> DOW and conquest Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI