Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Quirky surrender

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> Quirky surrender Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Quirky surrender - 12/6/2007 7:04:50 AM   
Murat

I invaded Austria and won an unconditional peace. Prussia decided to dog pile (I had eliminated all of Austria's army in battle) and occupied Vienna on the next econ phase when my reparations were due. I got this screen:

But decided to wait until the next one to be sure. Next econ - no reparations. I admit they probably need it more than I but still.....

OK that wasn't the image but I can't find the real one and the error message said something about: ???economic code??? NOT FOUND

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Murat -- 12/6/2007 7:09:11 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Quirky surrender - 12/6/2007 5:11:35 PM   
Marshall Ellis

Murat:

Let me know if you see this again and try and get me a screen paint (real one :-)) if you can?

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 2
RE: Quirky surrender - 12/6/2007 5:18:14 PM   
Murat

I think it can be recreated by assigning France the ALL money reward for a peace and then placing an unbeseiged Prussian corps in Vienna with all the Austrians gone (off the map or dead) and entering the econ phase from France's perspective.  I think it was trying to pay me but Austria got no income so no $$$ to give to me.  Britain paid out fine but their capital was secure. I will watch for it and maybe start a new game tonight and try to coax someone into sacking Vienna with me.

(in reply to Marshall Ellis)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> Quirky surrender Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI