Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

When does production occur?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> When does production occur? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
When does production occur? - 11/30/2007 8:26:59 PM   
jjdenver

Hi,

Does production occur at the end of my turn or at the start of my next turn?

Also when does resupply and increase of readiness occur? End of my turn or start of my next turn?

Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: When does production occur? - 11/30/2007 9:41:49 PM   
GJK

Along the same lines, what is the time scale for each turn? Is it variable from scenario to scenario just as the map scale is (pretend that it's a month...a week....etc)? If creating a scenario that uses production, I would think that it would be important to factor in the time scale for production (does a factory in this city really spit out x amount of units that are auto-magically equipped and ready for the front lines in this time frame?).

(in reply to jjdenver)
Post #: 2
RE: When does production occur? - 11/30/2007 10:05:26 PM   
Vic

Production is done at start of your turn. Also in start of turn, but after production your resupply and readiness increase is done.

kind reg,
vic

(in reply to GJK)
Post #: 3
RE: When does production occur? - 11/30/2007 10:32:11 PM   
jjdenver

Thanks Vic!

GJK - I think it's up to the scenario designer to set time scale as well as production amounts.

Best
JJ

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 4
RE: When does production occur? - 11/30/2007 10:56:01 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: GJK

Along the same lines, what is the time scale for each turn? Is it variable from scenario to scenario just as the map scale is (pretend that it's a month...a week....etc)? If creating a scenario that uses production, I would think that it would be important to factor in the time scale for production (does a factory in this city really spit out x amount of units that are auto-magically equipped and ready for the front lines in this time frame?).

The the editor you can leave the setting to round based, or you can put in a starting date, and the number of days to increment for each turn. minimum of 1 and don't know maximum. I put in 365 just to see what happens, and it was qutie didn't mind each turn jumping forward a year.

Rick

(in reply to GJK)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> When does production occur? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI