Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Matrix Games Announces their 2007 Holiday Sale Event!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Matrix Games Announces their 2007 Holiday Sale Event! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Matrix Games Announces their 2007 Holiday Sale Event! - 11/27/2007 11:04:24 AM   
Alex Fiedler

There’s nothing like a little wargaming to put everyone in the holiday spirit!

With a mighty “Ho! Ho! Ho!”, Matrix Games is spreading holiday joy by announcing their 2007 Holiday Sale Event! From midnight on the night of November 26th through midnight on January 7th, gamers around the globe will be able to purchase over a dozen popular titles available from Matrix Games at a special 25% holiday discount.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “Ok, so this sale doesn’t involve me dressing in a Santa Claus outfit and handing out some of our best products to everyone at the local mall, but it’s pretty close! Our Game on Demand boxed copy is a perfect present for your favorite wargamer and is quite easy to gift wrap!”

Looking for an extra few stocking stuffers for the extended family? Sports fans would be delighted to find PureSim Baseball 2007 or Maximum Football v2 wrapped and ready to play under their Christmas tree. Why not stay in touch with gamer friends and family through play by email gaming (PBEM)? Matrix Games offers a wide selection of titles that support PBEM as well as TCP/IP play which give players a convenient and easy way to connect through gaming with distant family and old friends. Try games like Advanced Tactics: WWII, Battlefront or The Operational Art of War III to catch up with that uncle or buddy who lives halfway across the country while royally pummeling him with your Panzers at the same time! It’s the best of both worlds, not to mention bragging rights for next year…

Get more information on any of these great Matrix Games titles from MatrixGames.com. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Post #: 1
RE: Matrix Games Announces their 2007 Holiday Sale Event! - 1/9/2008 6:02:24 PM   
Erik Rutins

I figure everyone is aware of this, but I thought I should post just in case to confirm that the Holiday sale ended at midnight on Monday. Thanks for all your support and we hope you had a great holiday season (and got exactly what you wanted! :-).

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 2
RE: Matrix Games Announces their 2007 Holiday Sale Event! - 1/14/2008 10:35:15 AM   
FlipTrac_511

Fudge!  Why didn't I get an email about this???

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Matrix Games Announces their 2007 Holiday Sale Event! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI