Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Christmas Bulge

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Christmas Bulge Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Christmas Bulge - 11/14/2007 4:32:33 PM   
kingwanabee

Will we see this game released within the next month?
Post #: 1
RE: Christmas Bulge - 11/14/2007 6:59:06 PM   
simovitch

Not likely.

A new beta-build for testing will hopefully emerge by then and we can start filling up the forum again with some more AAR's, snow terrain examples, and equipment UI stuff.

simovitch

(in reply to kingwanabee)
Post #: 2
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/12/2007 1:05:49 AM   
ETF

Nice so 1st Quarter 2008 seems more reasonable?

My Top Matrix Games 1) CMO MP?? 2) WITP/AE 3) SOW 4) Armor Brigade 5) Pride of Nations

Twitter
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer

(in reply to simovitch)
Post #: 3
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/14/2007 8:36:21 PM   
ravinhood

I thought it was suppose to be released Sept 2007 what happened Arjuna? ;)

(in reply to ETF)
Post #: 4
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/14/2007 10:08:10 PM   
ETF

No rush as long as they do it right. I am really looking forward to some MP games in the new year!

My Top Matrix Games 1) CMO MP?? 2) WITP/AE 3) SOW 4) Armor Brigade 5) Pride of Nations

Twitter

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 5
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/14/2007 10:08:18 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

I thought it was suppose to be released Sept 2007 what happened Arjuna? ;)

It's hard to imagine why you care since all you ever do is trash this game engine as a "clickfest"?

However, in the interest of civility, I'll provide as much of an answer as I can.

A while back, Arjuna was presented with an oppurtunity to do some full time consulting work for his country's defense department. Since Panther Games is a cottage industry that barely, if even, pays the bills, he, off course took them up on the offer, which meant that progress on the latest COTA patch and BFTB slowed down considerably.

Game development progress recently suffered another small setback as he received notice that his lease would not be renewed and was forced to seek a new home, althewhile suffering a server meltdown....when it rains it pours!

We are currently testing the latest COTA patch build and as soon as that is out a new beta build for BFTB incorporating that patch will be distributed for testing. Progress is still "happening" just at a somewhat slower than optimal rate.

Hope I didn't divulge anything I shouldn't have!

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 6
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/14/2007 10:33:36 PM   
ETF

Wow thank Hans...........that was very nice of you to share that info with us. Sounds like things are back on track

Twitter

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 7
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/18/2007 4:17:31 PM   
ravinhood

quote:

It's hard to imagine why you care since all you ever do is trash this game engine as a "clickfest"?

Tell yah what dude. The next time you play a Panther game "count the number of clicks and pauses" you have to make during the game and get back to us with those figures. ;)

But, thanks for the info anyways. I kinda figured Arjuna wasn't making a living on this engine. ;)

< Message edited by ravinhood -- 12/18/2007 4:18:24 PM >

(in reply to ETF)
Post #: 8
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/18/2007 5:28:49 PM   
sterckxe

quote:

quote:

Tell yah what dude. The next time you play a Panther game "count the number of clicks and pauses" you have to make during the game and get back to us with those figures. ;)

Tell yah what dude - here are the numbers :

Playing : COTA - the first Malta what-if scenario where the Germans try to wrestle control of the island from the Allies.

It's a 9 day scenario and the Germans have basically 2 divisions to play with - they all land in the course of the first couple of days. I play with "run-until" and set the clock at 4 hour intervals so I have the opportunity to give new orders exactly 6 times per game day - so roughly 50 times in all.

I only play at the battalion / regiment HQ level with the occasional micro-managing of arty and AT units. Units under my direct command : rising throughout the scenario towards a maximum of 25.

Not all 25 units under my direct command need orders every 4 hour period - say on average 10, giving a total of 500 orders which get dispensed by me in the course of the game.

Giving an order involves clicking on a unit, clicking on the order, usually a waypoint or 2 and the final destination + selecting ROF and movement type = 7 clicks.

So, mathematically it takes me 3500 clicks to play a Malta invasion game with units down to company/squad level.

Now lets say this was a turn-based hex game. Turn 1 : click on each of the 200 units on my side and click on the destination hex. That's 400 clicks already and the game hasn't even started yet.

Yup, I know which one is the clickfest ...

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 9
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/18/2007 5:50:24 PM   
06 Maestro

quote:

quote:

But, thanks for the info anyways. I kinda figured Arjuna wasn't making a living on this engine. ;)

It is quite easy to avoid the "click fest" situation in CotA; the trick is, to plan your operation before starting the game. Of course, there will be modifications to the plan, maybe even new task forces created during the time of the battle. These things are quite easy to accomplish (mechanically).
It is also possible to give the appropriate order to the highest HQ and sit back and watch. It seems some players here do (hardly "clicking" at all) that as they consider themselves observers, rather than players. To me, the right way to play this game is to "hands on" manage "your" units. As a regimental CO, you create BN task forces- Dv CO; regimental, and so on. If the proper planning is done prior to starting the operation, the additional handeling of units is not an overwhelming job. If your opponent has kicked your butt, and you need more time to issue orders, you can slow the game down. I have never felt the need to stop a game to counter act some dastardly action of any of my opponents (and there have been some "dastardly actions").

I own a couple dozen games, and have been actively playing PC games just since 98. That may not be that impressive to you, but I was a player-like thousands of hours-many thousands of hours. Try a little game of TOAW (DNO or any one of dozens of scenarii) and get back to us on the number of clicks. I'm not picking on TOAW here, as every game has "clicking" in it-that's how you play computer games, right? Flight sims and such are a different matter and can't be compared with our typical wargame regarding clicking.

So, the bottom line is that the amount of "clicking" you do in the AA engine is determined by your chosen playing style. You can do next to nothing, or, you can try to break a sweat by engaging in a ckickfest, or you can play it the right way which is in between those two extreams. The choice is yours to make.

< Message edited by 06 Maestro -- 12/19/2007 1:51:11 AM >

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 10
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/18/2007 9:45:27 PM   
SeaMonkey

Clickfest???  Ha!  I remember the first reservation I had about this game engine was that there wasn't enough for the player to do.  I indeed did feel like the observer that I really am.

The game features are just a little to advanced for the average wargamer, in my conclusion, since most of us are still enamored with the nostalgia of AH and SPI boardgames.

(in reply to 06 Maestro)
Post #: 11
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/18/2007 10:41:10 PM   
06 Maestro

quote:

ORIGINAL: SeaMonkey

The game features are just a little to advanced for the average wargamer, in my conclusion, since most of us are still enamored with the nostalgia of AH and SPI boardgames.

Advanced doe not have to mean "difficult". It is quite a bit different from the older style games, so it does take extra time to feel comfortable with it, but if you want to get closer to the real problems of running operations (at this scale), nothing beats AA.

(in reply to SeaMonkey)
Post #: 12
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/18/2007 10:47:47 PM   
ravinhood

quote:

ORIGINAL: sterckxe

quote:

quote:

Tell yah what dude - here are the numbers :

Playing : COTA - the first Malta what-if scenario where the Germans try to wrestle control of the island from the Allies.

It's a 9 day scenario and the Germans have basically 2 divisions to play with - they all land in the course of the first couple of days. I play with "run-until" and set the clock at 4 hour intervals so I have the opportunity to give new orders exactly 6 times per game day - so roughly 50 times in all.

I only play at the battalion / regiment HQ level with the occasional micro-managing of arty and AT units. Units under my direct command : rising throughout the scenario towards a maximum of 25.

Not all 25 units under my direct command need orders every 4 hour period - say on average 10, giving a total of 500 orders which get dispensed by me in the course of the game.

Giving an order involves clicking on a unit, clicking on the order, usually a waypoint or 2 and the final destination + selecting ROF and movement type = 7 clicks.

So, mathematically it takes me 3500 clicks to play a Malta invasion game with units down to company/squad level.

Now lets say this was a turn-based hex game. Turn 1 : click on each of the 200 units on my side and click on the destination hex. That's 400 clicks already and the game hasn't even started yet.

Yup, I know which one is the clickfest ...

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Ahhh but dude you're letting the game play itself if you wait 4 and 6 hours of ingame time to do anything. My other point about this engine. You either click fest it or you let it play itself. Sorry, but, you failed because you didn't play it as the rts click fest of a game it is. I don't use pause so it's a click fest. Sorry Sterckxe you lose again P.A.L. ;)

And it always goes back to my point IF you've got to pause it it might as well have been turn based to begin with. The difference is the real time running constantly until you pause, and while that is happening the game is playing itself in more areas than one.

Also one more thing you said 3500 clicks right? Well haha there are some rts games I play that have way LESS clicks in them than that. So I guess that REALLY makes this game a clickfest even when you don't play for 4 to 6 hour intervals. lmao I rest my case. Another one I have won. ;)

< Message edited by ravinhood -- 12/18/2007 10:57:53 PM >

(in reply to sterckxe)
Post #: 13
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/18/2007 11:35:48 PM   
HansBolter

How the hell is that any different than a turn based game with the turns representing 4-6 hour durations?

I'll tell you how it is different. In this game engine you get to watch the events of those 4-6 hours play out. You get to see whart your troops are actually doing with your orders rather than relying on some mechanism that simply gives you the results without allowing you to watch the events take place.

Try as you will Ravinghood, every last criticism you have of this game engine is based upon a lack of understanding and knowledge of how it works and what it can do.

and btw, Eddy didn't lose, you did. You lost when you wrote off this game engine and you continue to show what a "loser" you are for continuing to trash it.

< Message edited by HansBolter -- 12/18/2007 11:37:40 PM >

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 14
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/18/2007 11:52:13 PM   
Pergite!

quote:

Ahhh but dude you're letting the game play itself if you wait 4 and 6 hours of ingame time to do anything. My other point about this engine. You either click fest it or you let it play itself. Sorry, but, you failed because you didn't play it as the rts click fest of a game it is. I don't use pause so it's a click fest. Sorry Sterckxe you lose again P.A.L. ;)

*sigh* ...so I guess you don´t have anything better to do with your time than complaining on a game you do not even play?

Great post Eddy! (You forgot to set tasks and stance for the units in your turnbased example, add another 400 clicks)

COTA is IMO very close to the real thing it gets when it comes to the command of your units. It uses the military hierarchy as it was meant to be used and manages to create a game where you can focus on the important thing i.e the vital decisions. Giving up control seems to be hard for some people to do, but for me its a bliss because it makes major battles playable. Moving every unit around to me feels more like a tedious chore than a fun game when its played below the operational level.

Clickfest? Far from it...

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 15
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/18/2007 11:58:55 PM   
simovitch

quote:

Clickfest???  Ha!  I remember the first reservation I had about this game engine was that there wasn't enough for the player to do.

As somewhone who actually plays the game regularly I would say this is much closer to the way things are in the AA engine. That's not to say that it isn't still immensly engaging to watch the battles take shape as your troops form up and make contact with the enemy. During the night yes, it can sometimes actually get boring. But I've been playing wargames for almost 40 years and for me it's the best way to play an operational level game.

I rarely if ever pause the game while playing. It's much more interesting to keep the clock running - otherwise you lose the essence of real time game play.

If a player uses command delay he is rewarded with keeping his click finger off the mouse. If you don't use command delay then it could very well start resembling ravenhood's clickfest where units will instantly react to every spaztic change of command.

simovitch

(in reply to SeaMonkey)
Post #: 16
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 12:09:21 AM   
Joe D.

quote:

... The next time you play a Panther game "count the number of clicks and pauses" you have to make during the game and get back to us with those figures ...

I've never counted the clicks & pauses, but I usu. play this engine while watching the news, or even a movie, such as "A Bridge too Far," which goes great w/HttR. In any case, if I can do both w/o being terribly distracted by either, this engine is no click-fest, unless you're an uber-micromanager.

Looking forward to watching "Bulge" specials while playing BftB!

Stratford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"The Angel of Okinawa"

Home of the Chance-Vought Corsair, F4U
The best fighter-bomber of World War II

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 17
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 2:23:56 AM   
SeaMonkey

quote:

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

quote:

Advanced doe not have to mean "difficult". It is quite a bit different from the older style games, so it does take extra time to feel comfortable with it, but if you want to get closer to the real problems of running operations (at this scale), nothing beats AA.

Hey I'm hip, I have to include myself in the average range, but have a definite hankering to this AA engine. Since SC though, I've had an inclination towards the strategic level....makes me feel more godlike.

But hey, I'm up for BftB, the only other game on my HD is HttR to accompany SC, its just these damn AIs are to easy. Initially...they're fine, but it never fails, once the mechanics are familiar..well.. then there are only humans after that.

Biggest drawback to AA....no PBEM.....so......you know the drill, play all the scenarios....take a long vacation....revisit the favs...and then wish for more.

(in reply to 06 Maestro)
Post #: 18
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 2:36:58 AM   
06 Maestro

quote:

Biggest drawback to AA....no PBEM.....so......you know the drill, play all the scenarios....take a long vacation....revisit the favs...and then wish for more.

I agree that PBEM would be a big plus. It would not matter if we could get enough guys to register on the ladder at War Gamer. I had a rant on that about a year ago; we picked up ten players (CotA Battle Leagues ladder). It's not the prettiest, or comprehensive ladder, but it is a start. It would be great if there was a hundred or more-there would be no problem in setting up a match in the right time zone.

BTW, I'm going to start that rant again after BFTB is released.

< Message edited by 06 Maestro -- 12/19/2007 2:38:52 AM >

(in reply to SeaMonkey)
Post #: 19
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 2:59:46 AM   
ravinhood

quote:

Moving every unit around to me feels more like a tedious chore than a fun game when its played below the operational level.

Well I guess you obviously have never played one of Mad Minutes games. 2nd Manassas or Bull Run. Because it's hardly a chore. The real time action is perfect in speed and it's a wonderful low clicking game to play. Unlike HTTR or COTA. ;)

quote:

If you don't use command delay then it could very well start resembling ravenhood's clickfest where units will instantly react to every spaztic change of command.

Thank you I rest my case once again about this engine. ;)

< Message edited by ravinhood -- 12/19/2007 3:02:52 AM >

(in reply to 06 Maestro)
Post #: 20
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 9:38:11 AM   
sterckxe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pergite!
Great post Eddy! (You forgot to set tasks and stance for the units in your turnbased example, add another 400 clicks)

Sure, and the FUP for attacks too, but defend and move orders often require less clicks so I thought an average of 7 clicks per order is about right given my playing style - your mileage may vary of course but if the local resident from the land of Mor dismisses COTA as a clickfest based on him never having played the game I thought some quick numbers would come in handy to make him look silly

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

(in reply to Pergite!)
Post #: 21
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 9:41:01 AM   
sterckxe

quote:

Also one more thing you said 3500 clicks right? Well haha there are some rts games I play that have way LESS clicks in them than that. So I guess that REALLY makes this game a clickfest even when you don't play for 4 to 6 hour intervals. lmao I rest my case. Another one I have won. ;)

... he says, while slinking away from this thread after having his lower backside handed to him - again.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 22
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 10:46:41 AM   
JudgeDredd

You know...that man infests just about every bloody thread he joins.

Here's a forum where people can discuss the upcoming new release of this great game engine...trying to milk all the details they can to keep them going until release and in he comes.

He has absolutely no interest in buying the game. He has no interest in the engine but still he feels the need to come to a thread and pollute it.

Wasn't he on another thread in the general discussion forum slinging the "troll" tag around?

And RH, I think this is particularly offensive to someone you do not know from adam who creates a game for people to enjoy in his spare time
quote:

Quote by ravinhood
...I kinda figured Arjuna wasn't making a living on this engine. ;)

He does nothing wrong, has never attacked you and simply works on a labour of love and you go and suggested his engine is crap enough as to not warrant making a living from it. The only thing he's done wrong is to not provide you with a game you like, and you attack him, his engine and his business skill by suggesting he would never make a living from it.

You really are a sad little man.

Now piss off and infect another thread.

Tosser.

Oh, and while I'm here, being pissed off with you, run along to the mods and tell them poor little RH is being attacked by the big bad posters. ****ing lightweight.

< Message edited by JudgeDredd -- 12/19/2007 2:59:44 PM >

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to sterckxe)
Post #: 23
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 1:26:49 PM   
sterckxe

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

Guess why he gets such a rough treatment from me

I guess it's working - he can't post a single thread anymore without mentioning me as one of the "Evil Guys". Over time, given normal Pavlov's dog reactive behaviour on his part he will learn to leave certain forums alone.

My advice : don't play his game, he's much more experienced in that than most people, just make him look like silly - that's the thing which annoys him most.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 24
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 3:25:16 PM   
Joe D.

quote:

quote:

Moving every unit around to me feels more like a tedious chore than a fun game when its played below the operational level.

Well I guess you obviously have never played one of Mad Minutes games. 2nd Manassas or Bull Run. Because it's hardly a chore. The real time action is perfect in speed and it's a wonderful low clicking game to play. Unlike HTTR or COTA. ;)

I own TC2M and have found that I must pay a lot more attention to this game than w/the Panther AA engine; just protecting canon and capturing canon w/infantry requires a lot of concentration.

It's also much harder to get around the map in TC2M than say HttR, but this was done intentionally by the programmers.

quote:

If you don't use command delay then it could very well start resembling ravenhood's clickfest where units will instantly react to every spaztic change of command.

quote:

Thank you I rest my case once again about this engine. ;)

If you don't use command delay, it's simply unrealistic, not a "click fest."

If you want to play a click fest, look in the bargain bin for Waterloo: Napoleon's Last Battle. Good game w/lots of history, but the massive scenarios of the entire battle -- even in stages -- are very demanding.

< Message edited by Joe D. -- 12/19/2007 3:28:11 PM >

"The Angel of Okinawa"

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 25
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 3:41:08 PM   
Crimguy

quote:

The TC2M engine, while terrific, does many things wrong. It sends in units piecemeal, and will continue to across highly defensible terrain (e.g. a stream) repeatedly until units flee the battlefield.

I can't wait for a sequel though.

I believe AA has a better engine despite some needed tweaks. Unfortunately, it can be too good. I've won battles by selecting the highest unit on the command chain, hit assault, and waited 6 hours of game time while every unit marched downfield in perfect unison, smashing the opponent.

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 26
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 4:24:50 PM   
Joe D.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Crimguy

The TC2M engine, while terrific, does many things wrong. It sends in units piecemeal, and will continue to across highly defensible terrain (e.g. a stream) repeatedly until units flee the battlefield.

I can't wait for a sequel though ...

If you meant a TC2M/Mad Minute Civil War sequel, I'm afraid it's going to be a very long wait; it's my understanding that there was a deal-breaking dispute, so any future Take Command titles -- including the proposed Shiloh installment -- have been delayed indefinately.

< Message edited by Joe D. -- 12/19/2007 4:28:32 PM >

"The Angel of Okinawa"

(in reply to Crimguy)
Post #: 27
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 6:48:50 PM   
ravinhood

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joe D.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Crimguy

I can't wait for a sequel though ...

If you meant a TC2M/Mad Minute Civil War sequel, I'm afraid it's going to be a very long wait; it's my understanding that there was a deal-breaking dispute, so any future Take Command titles -- including the proposed Shiloh installment -- have been delayed indefinately.

Nooooooooooo that can't be, it's the best tactical action game on the market. I think they are idiots though for not going with Matrixgames and being a bit snitty about wanting to be at the top so they could quit their daytime jobs in just a matter of one game or two. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy their games. But, they can be a bit snitty at times. Wanting their cake and eating it too before they've even learned to walk. You have to start at the bottom and work your way to the top not vice versa. ;)

I would like if they went in with Creative Assembly and programmed the combat AI for the Total War series. Can you imagine the hours and hours and weeks and weeks and years and years of play you would get out of the Total War games then? ;) Course it would take a lifetime to play out one single game, but, the adventure and the fun of that lifetime would be awesome.

@Crimguy, I'm sorry but I don't notice that piecemeal activity you mention except on rare occassions. I also find that it's not due to a flaw but in the personality of the LEADER commanding that force. If they all played the same it wouldn't be realistic. Thus some leaders do send in their troups in piecemeal. Perhaps you aren't familar with the Burnside Bridge event during the battle of Antietam?

I've watched some union commanders just plow thru some of the confederate forces in perfect line formations and then I've watched them attack in piecemeal occassionally. But, it's not all the time everytime. It's really based on the Leadership behind those brigades.

(in reply to Joe D.)
Post #: 28
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 7:25:48 PM   
TMO

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

Here's a forum where people can discuss the upcoming new release of this great game engine...trying to milk all the details they can to keep them going until release and in he comes.

He has absolutely no interest in buying the game. He has no interest in the engine but still he feels the need to come to a thread and pollute it.

Wasn't he on another thread in the general discussion forum slinging the "troll" tag around?

And RH, I think this is particularly offensive to someone you do not know from adam who creates a game for people to enjoy in his spare time
quote:

Quote by ravinhood
...I kinda figured Arjuna wasn't making a living on this engine. ;)

He does nothing wrong, has never attacked you and simply works on a labour of love and you go and suggested his engine is crap enough as to not warrant making a living from it. The only thing he's done wrong is to not provide you with a game you like, and you attack him, his engine and his business skill by suggesting he would never make a living from it.

You really are a sad little man.

Now piss off and infect another thread.

Tosser.

Oh, and while I'm here, being pissed off with you, run along to the mods and tell them poor little RH is being attacked by the big bad posters. ****ing lightweight.

Haven't been here for a while but I agree wholeheartedly with everything the Judge has said.

Regards

Tim

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 29
RE: Christmas Bulge - 12/19/2007 8:35:45 PM   
Joe D.

Mad Minute's deal w/Paradox has been kaput for some time, but apparently there is still some spark of hope for Shiloh re this thread:

http://www.madminutegames.com/MadMinuteBB/viewtopic.php?t=5254

Maybe MM should have stuck w/History Channel, but if there's any good news, ravinhood, it's that modders are still active on the Mad Minute forums, which seems to be the only activity at present.

But this is OT.

"The Angel of Okinawa"

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Christmas Bulge Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI