Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can you save the 78th Sturm Division?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Can you save the 78th Sturm Division? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can you save the 78th Sturm Division? - 9/12/2000 11:55:00 AM   
Supervisor

I made this scenario for ver 1 of the game but was never really satisfied with the outcome because the Germans really had no chance. I updated it for version 4 using the new exit hex victory objectives and it is now a whole new scenario. Both of the playtesters found themselves really feeling the desparation of hunted men desparately trying to escape. You will be lucky if you can get a minor victory. ------------------ Grenadier SPWAW Beta Team

Post #: 1
- 9/12/2000 2:22:00 PM   
Wild Bill

A topnotch scenario by a top-notch designer. I strongly recommend this one, especially for you Eastern Front lovers! Its a good one! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Supervisor)
Post #: 2
- 9/12/2000 8:18:00 PM   
Warhorse

Ohhh yeah, as one of the testers, I can confirm what Grenadier says, you can really feel the tension right from the start, big decision right off what to do with your force! As it progresses, it really gets desperate, I love this scenario, will play it again, and again!! Thanks Brent;-) ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Supervisor)
Post #: 3
- 9/13/2000 6:22:00 AM   
Dice4Eyes

quote:

Originally posted by Brent: I made this scenario for ver 1 of the game but was never really satisfied with the outcome because the Germans really had no chance. I updated it for version 4 using the new exit hex victory objectives and it is now a whole new scenario. Both of the playtesters found themselves really feeling the desparation of hunted men desparately trying to escape. You will be lucky if you can get a minor victory.
Wow i loved it in v1.0, and now its even better. Super scenario, one of the best ever. Big thanks Grenadier this is a masterpiece. ------------------ Ever played chess with death Mvh Daniel E.

Divide et Impera Daniel E

(in reply to Supervisor)
Post #: 4
- 9/13/2000 9:06:00 AM   
Wild Bill

And another good one by Grenadier is Dawn Recon, simple quick play but full of the tension of war. It is also worth your time. 4.0 came with an updated version of it. Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Supervisor)
Post #: 5
- 9/13/2000 10:34:00 AM   
Rhone

I've been working on a scenario similar to the scenario you and Drake put together on Omaha. If your interested, you can have it and the map. I'd been interested to see what you thought of it.

(in reply to Supervisor)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Can you save the 78th Sturm Division? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI