Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

f1-management game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> f1-management game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
f1-management game - 10/11/2007 5:45:53 PM   
dogancan

I wonder if Matrix games may consider to (re-?)develop an f1 management, or any other motor sport management games. I think there is a lack in these kind of games and there is demand for a quality management game like this.

(Actually, there are a couple of f1-management games like "grand prix manager" and and "F1 manager", however, although the 'tactical' dimension (like decidicng a pit stop strategy etc.) for each specific race are really exiciting in these games, the strategical dimensions of all these games are very weak. There are not enough choices, no fog-of-war (I mean for example, you can see the 'exact' statistics of each staff you are about to hire) and it quickliy turns into a boring routine.)

well, I think I made my point. It can be really interesting to be able to play a sport-strategy from matrix games, especially a motor-sport one.

note: Please do not advise me to play the 'american football' or baseball management games. I, as a non-american, do not interested in these games! Well, if Matrix offers a 'real football' management game (I mean soccer ) it will also be very interesting.

< Message edited by dogancan -- 10/11/2007 5:51:28 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: f1-management game - 10/12/2007 6:55:59 PM   
PunkReaper

I agree the pc is crying out for a good F1 management game especially one encorporating a car design element which encourages a compromise between this seasons performance and next years new car. However i think that Bernie would want so much for the franchise that not much money would be left for the game. So unless Matrix has won the lottery I dont think you will see it here.

(in reply to dogancan)
Post #: 2
RE: f1-management game - 10/12/2007 8:52:08 PM   
BlindOldUmp

Based on the fine I just saw meted out I seriously doubt if winning the lottery would be enough. The designers probably should talk to IMSA or ALMS or people in that financial class about the franchise. Don't know if I'd play it though. Too much detail about things I don't want to know about I'd rather drive my HO scale at the local "Tyco" track or push my 95 Probe through the back country roads hoping Cletus isn't around the corner.

(in reply to PunkReaper)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> f1-management game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote