Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for new campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition >> Looking for new campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for new campaign - 5/14/2007 10:25:16 PM   
Zerberus_MatrixForum

I'm looking for a new game, I'm interested in a 1941 camapign (each side) or as German in 1944
- yes - German in 1944 - only one additional condition for 1944: Max Help Axis. I'm courious, whether the Axis with this will have a chance to survive (otherwise the game will quickly be over.

Usual Housrules suggested:

1) A corps can only change its commanding HQ before it has been supplied. No special supply twice (no changing the name of a corps then supplying it again).

2) No HQ may launch more than two missions of the same type, per turn. No single enemy target may be attacked more than 2 times per turn. Raise attacks and missions by 1 in the 1st clear turn of 42.

3) A corps must have x+1 Mobile division sized units in it to plot more than two squares of movement where x=number of Infantry division sized unit in it. (to avoid an abusment of Pz Corps)

4) All Soviet HQ's within 3 squares of the eastern edge of the map, are considered to be "beyond the Urals" and MAY NOT be attacked by player directed air missions, such as an airfield attacks. The air groups in these HQ's can't fight however, they must be in training mode only. This rule no longer applies once the HQ has one or more enemy korps within 3 hexes to it.

5) Finnish forces MAY NOT attack Leningrad (40,7) or it’s supply hex (41,6). The Soviets are required to garrison Leningrad with MINIMUM 3 Divisions even though Finland may not attack. If the Germans capture Leningrad, Finnish forces are allowed to enter Soviet territory and engage in combat but they must remain on or above the 12th parallel.

6) No player may have more than 1 heavy tank factory for every 2 light or medium tank factories.

7) No changing the chains of command.

Please send pm oder email

Z.
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for new campaign - 5/16/2007 6:52:32 PM   
fengjian

German in 1944!!!!

oh my god....

"Max Help Axis" only can help you to increase supply

(in reply to Zerberus_MatrixForum)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for new campaign - 5/17/2007 4:12:27 PM   
Morphy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zerberus

Please send pm oder email

You must be a German! :)

I'd like to prove you were wrong when you said Soviets had a chance to win 1941 campaign.

(in reply to Zerberus_MatrixForum)
Post #: 3
RE: Looking for new campaign - 5/17/2007 4:15:37 PM   
Morphy

quote:

ORIGINAL: fengjian

German in 1944!!!!

oh my god....

"Max Help Axis" only can help you to increase supply

Not really. According to the manual "help axis" gives you 2x as much replacements and production as "even" while "max help" gives you 4x as much.

Once I played with help axis 1942 campaign against the AI and despite plenty of victories Germans were almost as strong as I in summer 1943. All in all they lost, but it took more time and effort.

(in reply to fengjian)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for new campaign - 5/29/2007 3:39:40 PM   
Zerberus_MatrixForum

Meanwhile I found some opponents, please no more mails, thanks.

(in reply to Morphy)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition >> Looking for new campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI