Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Supply provide bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> Supply provide bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Supply provide bug - 5/14/2007 3:21:10 PM   
Jo van der Pluym

If I l give another equipment(s) the possibilty to provide supply like the supply squad, then in the game the last in the list can only provide this. The others can't this more. This is also in COW. Mayby is this a bug.

And hers some wishes

And then about targetting optics. Ist possible this made also working for AA.

About transport. Helicopters has light, medium or heavy transport. But Ground equipment can only transport or No transport. Is it mayby possible to give ground equipment also light, medium and heavy transport.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Jo van der Pluym
CrazyDutch
Post #: 1
RE: Supply provide bug - 5/14/2007 7:27:26 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jo van der Pluym

If I l give another equipment(s) the possibilty to provide supply like the supply squad, then in the game the last in the list can only provide this. The others can't this more. This is also in COW. Mayby is this a bug.

Can you more clearly define what you feel the problem to be? Do you have a test scenario/database to demonstrate this? Why would you want to use something other than the designated supply squads for purposes of supply efficiency? This is what the program looks for in terms of generating the formation's supply efficiency, and if you change it, it can hardly be considered a "bug".

quote:

And hers some wishes

Please put wishes in the main TOAW III forum. There are several threads there already. This one's for support issues.

quote:

And then about targetting optics. Ist possible this made also working for AA.

AA fire works differently than anti-armor fire, so differentiating for targetting optics for AA is simply a matter of making the changes in the database to reflect your presumption of their relative effectiveness.

quote:

About transport. Helicopters has light, medium or heavy transport. But Ground equipment can only transport or No transport. Is it mayby possible to give ground equipment also light, medium and heavy transport.

That would require a massive change to the code and database structure, so it's not something you can expect to see in TOAW III.

(in reply to Jo van der Pluym)
Post #: 2
RE: Supply provide bug - 5/14/2007 8:22:32 PM   
Jo van der Pluym

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

quote:

Can you more clearly define what you feel the problem to be? Do you have a test scenario/database to demonstrate this? Why would you want to use something other than the designated supply squads for purposes of supply efficiency? This is what the program looks for in terms of generating the formation's supply efficiency, and if you change it, it can hardly be considered a "bug".

I like to add supply and POL Trucks. And then without transportcapacity.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Jo van der Pluym
CrazyDutch

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> Supply provide bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI