Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Missing man

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Missing man Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Missing man - 4/11/2007 12:23:17 AM   
Scott_WAR

I have recently started making a league, with original playbooks. I am creating all the plays. After creating a few offense plays, I created a base 4-3 defense to practice against and tweak my plays. In the PDS while drawing the defense up, I have 11 players, both on the diagram and on the field. When I go to practice though, the diagrams show 11 men both on offense and defense, but when the plays are called, the offence has 11, but the defense only has 10, with DB2 nowhere to be found. I checked my roster, and my depth chart, and I have plenty of active, healthy DBs, and I have a man assigned to the position in the depth chart.
I even tried the plays in a quick game, and STILL no DB 2 on the field. Anybody have any ideas?

Edit- This is with a relatively fresh install and the latest patch. Using US rules.

< Message edited by Scott_WAR -- 4/11/2007 12:24:09 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Missing man - 4/11/2007 12:53:32 AM   
David Winter

It's possible that one of the DB's is lining up against an offensive player that is already covered. That will put the "missing" DB into a situation where he's so close to the player that's already there, he's not clearly visible.

I would suggest that you try it from top down view (F6 I believe) and watch what happens as the defense breaks the huddle. There should be 11 players in the huddle and you should be able to see where the missing man goes. My suspecion is that two defenders are trying to line up on the same man.

(in reply to Scott_WAR)
Post #: 2
RE: Missing man - 4/11/2007 1:04:33 AM   
Scott_WAR

I deleted the plays and am going to start over. You may be right, I know in presnap I set them to line up on R1 and R2, I may have screwed up and set them both to the same R. If I encounter the problem again, Ill check that first thing and post here.

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Missing man Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI