Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Multiplayer Thanks

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Opponents Wanted >> Multiplayer Thanks Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Multiplayer Thanks - 8/21/2006 10:32:26 AM   
accuracy13

Tony
I just wanted to say thank you for hosting a multiplayer site. It brings a whole new dimension to the game, that I have never experienced in SP. Namely the bad guys dont just go along on their canned routines waiting for you to shoot them. I am new to this but I do have question for you. Could you please go back to 3.7.0. I was playing my first MP game with HermanHum which was going just great until the first missles were fired and the game crashed. Not once, but twice. The second time we were going thru to see if we could cause it by other means. Gun fire instead of missles, different sensor setting combinations, etc. And it worked fine 'till the missles started flying. Please go back to 3.7.0, I really want to kick Herman's butt. Thanks again for your effort.

Eric
Post #: 1
RE: Multiplayer Thanks - 8/21/2006 10:37:03 AM   
hermanhum

quote:

ORIGINAL: accuracy13

Please go back to 3.7.0, I really want to kick Herman's butt. Thanks again for your effort.

Them's awfully big words for a man who was about to eat a full salvo of Penguin Anti-Ship Missiles!

Your challenge for a re-match is duly accepted.

(in reply to accuracy13)
Post #: 2
RE: Multiplayer Thanks - 8/21/2006 10:46:35 AM   
accuracy13

With a name like Penguin I am supposed to be scared? HEHEHE Isn't that the short little fat guy from the Batman series?

(in reply to hermanhum)
Post #: 3
RE: Multiplayer Thanks - 8/21/2006 1:43:16 PM   
Stalintc

Allowing someone to get close enough to launch a full salvo of penguin missiles is a scary thought!

(in reply to accuracy13)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Opponents Wanted >> Multiplayer Thanks Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI