Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fantasy Football promotes camaraderie

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Fantasy Football promotes camaraderie Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fantasy Football promotes camaraderie - 8/19/2006 1:29:50 AM   
Zap

Good news for all you Fantasy football players. Some companies let their employees play fantasy football at work.They say it helps with good relations among employees. Even though it does take away some of the productiveness. They feel camaraderie is an important factor.

Hope that your company is one of these forward looking companies

Post #: 1
RE: Fantasy Football promotes camaraderie - 8/19/2006 2:11:05 AM   
Sarge

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zap

This maybe a good idea (emphases on maybe) for big companies with cubical robots, but if I caught someone playing games on the internet I would can the idiot.

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 2
RE: Fantasy Football promotes camaraderie - 8/19/2006 5:48:46 AM   
jchastain

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sarge

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zap

This maybe a good idea (emphases on maybe) for big companies with cubical robots, but if I caught someone playing games on the internet I would can the idiot.

bah. Silliness. The days of strict 8 - 5 are a bygone era. Let people play as much as they want during the day, take their kids to school and come late if they need to, leave early for a doctors appointment if they want. Let them manage their own time - as long as they get their 65 hours worth of work done each and every week.

(in reply to Sarge)
Post #: 3
RE: Fantasy Football promotes camaraderie - 8/19/2006 7:36:04 AM   
ravinhood

Lol JC if I could find a job like that today I might go back into full time work again. ;) And I certainly wouldn't work for someone like the Sarge for more than 10 minutes probably. I remember a manager like that many years ago. Acted like that....so, during the mad rush hour of customer traffic I quit on him....lol his suprise and he says "you can't quit on me in the middle of rush hour business" lol I so loved throwing my uniform in his face and walking out that door. ;)

(in reply to jchastain)
Post #: 4
RE: Fantasy Football promotes camaraderie - 8/19/2006 7:56:45 AM   
Sarge

quote:

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

Lol JC if I could find a job like that today I might go back into full time work again. ;) And I certainly wouldn't work for someone like the Sarge for more than 10 minutes probably. I remember a manager like that many years ago. Acted like that....so, during the mad rush hour of customer traffic I quit on him....lol his suprise and he says "you can't quit on me in the middle of rush hour business" lol I so loved throwing my uniform in his face and walking out that door. ;)

LOL, why am I not surprised at that reply, I expect (….well demand) my employees to respect mine and my families life’s work and in turn I will respect them.

STEALING is not expectable on any level.

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Fantasy Football promotes camaraderie Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI