Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

digital conversion Ab's stock map v6.1

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> digital conversion Ab's stock map v6.1 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
digital conversion Ab's stock map v6.1 - 6/8/2006 1:18:59 PM   
CobraAus

this is the last of the full map digital conversions that needed to be done
its for using Ab's converted stock scenario's such as 154 and I think Nic's scenario
but with the correct PWHEX.dat file in place should be able to use for any stock scenario or any scenario that use's the stock map
now a note on this because this was reverse engineered from the CHS/RHS digital maps and the changes that AB put in place for v6.1 and soon the released v6.2 the panels should be about 95% ok but I expect some feed back as to the transport network - there may/will be some differance in layout and type - these are easily fixed and updated as I get info back + there will be some place names that are not in stock that appear on the map with a base showing up again easily fixed
I have also used the new transparent Matrix Logo in top right corner and a transperant Terrain key in the bottom right corner - no effect on game play with these moves just keeps all the digital maps in line

ok enough ramble I want to put my feet up for the night, the links for pak's 1 and 2
are below
non hex
http://rapidshare.de/files/22511032/AB_digital_non_hex_stock_panels_v1.00_pak-1.zip.html
hex
http://rapidshare.de/files/22514730/AB_digital_stock_hex_panels_v1.00_Pak-2.zip.html

Cobra Aus
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> digital conversion Ab's stock map v6.1 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI