Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 3:49:29 AM   
whippleofd

I played Pac War many years ago and throughly enjoyed it. I can't count the number of hours I spent in that game. :)

Before I buy WiTP, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the differances are worth the price? I D/L'd Pac War on here and have been playing it once again. Being a WW2 Pacific War grognard I love the detail in that game.

$70 bucks is a good chunk of change if the only differances are eye candy.

Thanks ahead of time for all replies.

Very Respectfully,
Whipple

MMCS(SW/AW) 1981-2001
1981 RTC, SD
81-82 NPS, Orlando
82-85 NPTU, Idaho Falls
85-90 USS Truxtun (CGN-35)
90-93 USS George Washington (CVN-73)
93-96 NFAS Orlando
96-01 Navsea-08/Naval Reactors
Post #: 1
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 3:53:30 AM   
rogueusmc

well worth it....

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 2
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 4:02:00 AM   
Tristanjohn

It's basically PacWar on a larger scale. If you loved the first game and overlooked its flaws, no doubt you'll like this second version.

Regarding Frank Jack Fletcher: They should have named an oiler after him instead. -- Irrelevant

(in reply to rogueusmc)
Post #: 3
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 4:08:07 AM   
Admiral DadMan

PacWar = Night
WitP = Day

You won't regret it. I haven't regretted a minute.

Ok, I've regretted several minutes. They were self-inflicted.

No discharge for self-inflicted wounds...

Scenario 127: "Scraps of Paper"
(\../)
(O.o)
(> <)

CVB Langley:

(in reply to rogueusmc)
Post #: 4
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 4:39:22 AM   
Lt. Calley

If your tolerance for bugs is low, and don't like the idea of Jap officers commanding Allied ships and disappearing units/officers, you might want to wait until version 1.8 is released.

(in reply to Admiral DadMan)
Post #: 5
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 4:43:12 AM   
whippleofd

Hummm....those sound like show stopper bugs to me. Do these things happen often? Are their "triggers" for them that seem to make them occur often?

MMCS(SW/AW) 1981-2001
1981 RTC, SD
81-82 NPS, Orlando
82-85 NPTU, Idaho Falls
93-96 NFAS Orlando

(in reply to Lt. Calley)
Post #: 6
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 4:49:09 AM   
Lt. Calley

They happen often enough to warrant entire threads on them such as the following:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1008113

Units disappearing can somewhat be worked around by not airlifting the entire unit in one turn, and waiting until the landed fragment becomes the parent. Sometimes the wait is very long.

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 7
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 4:53:03 AM   
bilbow

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whipple

Hummm....those sound like show stopper bugs to me. Do these things happen often? Are their "triggers" for them that seem to make them occur often?

Some folks report it as a big problem. Personally, I see the very occaissional odd replacement of a ship captain, and in roughly 2500 PBEM turns over 6 games I've never had a problem with it. May crop up more in games against AI.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile- hoping it will eat him last
- Winston Churchill

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 8
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 5:01:06 AM   
whippleofd

Thanks for that link to the thread!

I see these used in the thread: WO and KB. What do these mean?

Thanks again.

MMCS(SW/AW) 1981-2001
1981 RTC, SD
81-82 NPS, Orlando
82-85 NPTU, Idaho Falls
93-96 NFAS Orlando

(in reply to Lt. Calley)
Post #: 9
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 5:03:28 AM   
Lt. Calley

And don't expect the bugs to be fixed anytime soon, the person responsible for fixing the bugs is spending most of his time working on a different new game now.

WO means Warrant Officer, KB means Kido Butai, what the Jap carrier force is called.

(in reply to bilbow)
Post #: 10
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 5:07:48 AM   
dtravel

WO is Warrent Officer. In the context, it is the nameless, faceless and (most importantly) statless replacement for the many leaders who will go missing. I know many have faith that this bug will be fixed in the 1.8 (or 1.7) patch, but I don't. More and more it appears that whatever form of database is being used for leaders is irrepairably screwed up and needs to be replaced completely. Which is never going to happen.

KB is Kudo Batai (or however it is spelled). Specifically, the IJN carrier task force that carried out the attack on Pearl Harbor. More generally, any concentration of Japanese carriers. Of special note because the mechanics of air-to-air combat in the game make that force almost invincible.

This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 11
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 5:15:48 AM   
whippleofd

Jap CV TF's are almost invincible due to that air-to-air mechanics? Explain please?

MMCS(SW/AW) 1981-2001
1981 RTC, SD
81-82 NPS, Orlando
82-85 NPTU, Idaho Falls
93-96 NFAS Orlando

(in reply to dtravel)
Post #: 12
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 5:23:54 AM   
Lt. Calley

CAP is generally considered to be more effective and impenetrable than it was historically. Also, the US has a carrier coordination penalty that is often decisive in carrier engagements.

< Message edited by Lt. Calley -- 12/23/2005 5:25:58 AM >

(in reply to bilbow)
Post #: 13
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 5:31:23 AM   
whippleofd

If I remember correctly from Pac War, if you put more than 4 CV's in a TF, you risked not getting planes off the deck, even when attacked. This what you are talking about?

MMCS(SW/AW) 1981-2001
1981 RTC, SD
81-82 NPS, Orlando
82-85 NPTU, Idaho Falls
93-96 NFAS Orlando

(in reply to Lt. Calley)
Post #: 14
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 5:34:58 AM   
Lt. Calley

It's something similar, although it can happen in WiTP in 1942 even if the Allies have only have 2 carriers in the same TF.

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 15
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 5:41:40 AM   
whippleofd

So it comes down to this: If you could go back in time would you buy the game?

MMCS(SW/AW) 1981-2001
1981 RTC, SD
81-82 NPS, Orlando
82-85 NPTU, Idaho Falls
93-96 NFAS Orlando

(in reply to Lt. Calley)
Post #: 16
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 5:46:57 AM   
pasternakski

PacWar in its last incarnation pre-Matrix meddling is still the best strategic level Pacific theater WWII computer game ever made (and the best is none too good). WitP is a deeply flawed failure, sort of like James Dean's acting career. It's not just the bugs. It's the stuff that doesn't work. Air combat. Land combat. Surface combat. ASW warfare. Command and control. Logistics. Movement. Reconnaissance. You name it. It's ridiculous.

[[January 12, 1942. The glorious forces of Imperial Japan have just overrun the decadent Yankee base of Noumea. Battleship Nagato is short on 16" ammunition. Fortunately, landing parties have discovered a cache of this rare munition hidden in the former officers' mess in crates labeled "Snap-E-Tom Bloody Mary Mix."]]

Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 17
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 5:55:01 AM   
Lt. Calley

quote:

This might not be the best place to get a good answer to such a question, because the people with a low tolerance for bugs that have answered your question by already having given up on the game don't frequent this forum anymore. I bought the game at the end of August knowing that there still were bugs but I had faith based on the reputation of Matrix that they would soon be fixed. If I knew then what I know now, I would not have bought it.

Here's a comment from someone who gave up on the game a long time ago and returned to see if it got any better:

quote:

ORIGINAL: ctid98

I've played WitP since the day it came out, UV before that and even way back to Steel Panthers I & II playing right through the wars. Didn't bother with SP III as it was just a poor hack of SP II that tried to part me from more of my hard earn cashed. I'd hoped that WitP wouldn't do the same on UV and I'm happy to say it hasn't as it offered so much more, BUT, I won't be buying another Matrix or Gary game again (not until this ones up to spec at least!).

When WitP came out, it was slow, oh so very slow, had bugs but there was the promise of patches. Patches to fix the bugs, patches to add player recommendations, patches that would make all other games irrelevant, but sadly the patches didn't fix the bugs, they seemed to only add others.

Now I don't mind the interface, I can work with it, but I'm sorry, after a year and a half since release and patches, 1.10, 1.20, 1.21 (I think???) 1.30, 1.40, 1.50, 1.60 we should have elimitated the basic stuff of paratroops disappearing, leaders disappearing, its not the Bermuda Triangle, its functions, packages, arrays and basic programming. Get to grips with it please!!!

I feel that a lot of the problems resulted from the testing and those who did it. Reading the background on a lot of the guys I got the impression that a lot had served in the forces (RESPECT!) and now spent a lot of their spare time on war games (yet more RESPECT, as it beats doing drugs). However being good at a game and playing it a lot does not qualify you as a tester. I could be wrong, they could all have qualified from MIT with flying colours in the field of War Game testing (now thats a course I wish I could have taken when I got my BSc!!!! ), but I don't think that is the case. Poor testing lead to poor feedback which lead to a poor game experience.

We now find ourselves many months down the road sick to the back teeth of bugs that never get fixed and not wanting to play the game any more. I haven't been on this forum for 6 months and hadn't looked at WitP for a similar amount of time because I was tired of waiting, last week I fired it up and what happened, I couldn't load a division fully even though I had all the ships and a bombardment TF sat in mid ocean for 4 turns never going in for the final move (poor leader or not you carry out your orders or do a spell in the glass house!!!). But I figured that as 6 months have passed they'll be a new patch that will have fixed all this and will make me want to spend hours scrolling around the Pacific again, but what do I find, a beta release that has issues.......

I don't like having a go at people, and certainly don't like having a go at WitP as it really is an enjoyable game, but only if it works and it doesn't.

< Message edited by Lt. Calley -- 12/23/2005 8:27:56 AM >

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 18
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 6:03:32 AM   
Lt. Calley

quote:

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

PacWar in its last incarnation pre-Matrix meddling is still the best strategic level Pacific theater WWII computer game ever made (and the best is none too good). WitP is a deeply flawed failure, sort of like James Dean's acting career. It's not just the bugs. It's the stuff that doesn't work. Air combat. Land combat. Surface combat. ASW warfare. Command and control. Logistics. Movement. Reconnaissance. You name it. It's ridiculous.

[[January 12, 1942. The glorious forces of Imperial Japan have just overrun the decadent Yankee base of Noumea. Battleship Nagato is short on 16" ammunition. Fortunately, landing parties have discovered a cache of this rare munition hidden in the former officers' mess in crates labeled "Snap-E-Tom Bloody Mary Mix."]]

To me personally the bugs are a much bigger flaw than the historical inaccuracy. While the inaccuracies make this game into a fantasy game rather than an historical simulation, I don't mind fantasy games. It still has the potential of being more fun to play than Space Empires IV.

By the way, the game comes with an editor and some of the historical inaccuracies can be edited away. There's a Combined Historical Scenario that was made and is still being made using the editor that tries to do away with historical inaccuracy, but some of the inaccuracies are hard-coded and impossible to do away with.

< Message edited by Lt. Calley -- 12/23/2005 6:06:08 AM >

(in reply to pasternakski)
Post #: 19
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 6:13:34 AM   
pasternakski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lt. Calley

By the way, the game comes with an editor and some of the historical inaccuracies can be edited away.

Tried it. Sucks. The PacWar editor is much better.

And I carry on anyhow.

(in reply to Lt. Calley)
Post #: 20
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 6:36:22 AM   
Cmdrcain

quote:

I played Pac War many years ago and throughly enjoyed it. I can't count the number of hours I spent in that game. :)

Before I buy WiTP, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the differances are worth the price? I D/L'd Pac War on here and have been playing it once again. Being a WW2 Pacific War grognard I love the detail in that game.

$70 bucks is a good chunk of change if the only differances are eye candy.

Thanks ahead of time for all replies.

Very Respectfully,
Whipple

Ummm Pac War sold in 1990's for About $65

Factor in inflation , 470 is cheap

Differences? WITP is Pacwar on hyper Steroids...

Witp is more detailed plus the land combats more detailed and fun, more and more stuff its not just eye candy...

WITP is what Pac War should been if there had been hardware like now in the 1990's..

Noise? What Noise? It's sooooo quiet and Peaceful!

Battlestar Pegasus

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 21
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 6:37:52 AM   
Admiral DadMan

quote:

quote:

This might not be the best place to get a good answer to such a question, because the people with a low tolerance for bugs that have answered your question by already having given up on the game don't frequent this forum anymore. I bought the game at the end of August knowing that there still were bugs but I had faith based on the reputation of Matrix that they would soon be fixed. If I knew now what I knew then, I would not have bought it.

Here's a comment from someone who gave up on the game a long time ago and returned to see if it got any better:

quote:

I've played WitP since the day it came out, UV before that and even way back to Steel Panthers I & II playing right through the wars. Didn't bother with SP III as it was just a poor hack of SP II that tried to part me from more of my hard earn cashed. I'd hoped that WitP wouldn't do the same on UV and I'm happy to say it hasn't as it offered so much more, BUT, I won't be buying another Matrix or Gary game again (not until this ones up to spec at least!).

When WitP came out, it was slow, oh so very slow, had bugs but there was the promise of patches. Patches to fix the bugs, patches to add player recommendations, patches that would make all other games irrelevant, but sadly the patches didn't fix the bugs, they seemed to only add others.

Now I don't mind the interface, I can work with it, but I'm sorry, after a year and a half since release and patches, 1.10, 1.20, 1.21 (I think???) 1.30, 1.40, 1.50, 1.60 we should have elimitated the basic stuff of paratroops disappearing, leaders disappearing, its not the Bermuda Triangle, its functions, packages, arrays and basic programming. Get to grips with it please!!!

I feel that a lot of the problems resulted from the testing and those who did it. Reading the background on a lot of the guys I got the impression that a lot had served in the forces (RESPECT!) and now spent a lot of their spare time on war games (yet more RESPECT, as it beats doing drugs). However being good at a game and playing it a lot does not qualify you as a tester. I could be wrong, they could all have qualified from MIT with flying colours in the field of War Game testing (now thats a course I wish I could have taken when I got my BSc!!!! ), but I don't think that is the case. Poor testing lead to poor feedback which lead to a poor game experience.

We now find ourselves many months down the road sick to the back teeth of bugs that never get fixed and not wanting to play the game any more. I haven't been on this forum for 6 months and hadn't looked at WitP for a similar amount of time because I was tired of waiting, last week I fired it up and what happened, I couldn't load a division fully even though I had all the ships and a bombardment TF sat in mid ocean for 4 turns never going in for the final move (poor leader or not you carry out your orders or do a spell in the glass house!!!). But I figured that as 6 months have passed they'll be a new patch that will have fixed all this and will make me want to spend hours scrolling around the Pacific again, but what do I find, a beta release that has issues.......

I don't like having a go at people, and certainly don't like having a go at WitP as it really is an enjoyable game, but only if it works and it doesn't.

ctid98 knocked the WitP testers a lot; unfairly in my opinion; and to be honest, I was a tester.

Testers caught quite a few bugs that I'm not even going to get into - that was our job. The two big ones (Leaders and Disappearing/Teleporting Units) did not evolve during testing while I was involved.

As to "Gameplay issues" like "Uber CAP" and "Uber ASW", etc., I can only say that when issues arose, we gave input and moved on to the next issue (ok, most of us). Our job was to identify repeatable bugs, test the corrections; all the while continuing to play normally while also tryng to break it.

Do I agree how some of the game works? No.

Is WitP broken? Not for me.

I do have issues with it. I’ve made my opinions known and that is that. I didn't code the game, and enough pissing and moaning has been done to power a small city for a year. I've opened the Editor and changed what I thought should have been done that isn’t hardwired code.

The game is sometimes a study in contradictions. If you’re easily pissed off, this game wouldn’t be for you even if it was perfect.

< Message edited by Admiral DadMan -- 12/23/2005 7:56:22 AM >

(\../)
(O.o)
(> <)

CVB Langley:

(in reply to Lt. Calley)
Post #: 22
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 6:39:57 AM   
Cmdrcain

quote:

If I remember correctly from Pac War, if you put more than 4 CV's in a TF, you risked not getting planes off the deck, even when attacked. This what you are talking about?

The restrictions in Pacwar didn't apply as much to Japanese either, in Pacwar Japanese could put more CV's in a TF then Allies, so the favoring a bit of Japanese in WITP isn't much different..

Battlestar Pegasus

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 23
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 6:47:49 AM   
Cmdrcain

quote:

quote:

quote:

With Respect, while theres still some bugs to trounce, certain "bugs" are more operator error then
necessary bugs... take disappearing paratroopers, it is well known if transport troops you should wait a turn before moving the what is now smaller "main" group so that the now smaller main group resets into a fragment and your what was a fragment becomes a main group ie: Paratroopers/1 bigger then Paratroopers becomes paratroopers and former main group is now paratroopers/1

Knowing that, a person can take a day off from transporting and the units rename selves and so you dont
then pickup the small main unit and have it vanish taking the moved fragment with it..

Games playable , also no game can ever be totally, 100 pct bug free.

Battlestar Pegasus

(in reply to Lt. Calley)
Post #: 24
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 7:08:54 AM   
Admiral DadMan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cmdrcain

quote:

The restrictions in Pacwar didn't apply as much to Japanese either, in Pacwar Japanese could put more CV's in a TF then Allies, so the favoring a bit of Japanese in WITP isn't much different..

There is not a strike launch penalty, it's a co-ordination penalty.

Here's the rule:

quote:

7.2.2.11 Coordinating Strikes

Airstrikes from different bases/ships flying to the same target hex will approach the Target
together if the range to the target hex is the same. This allows aircraft carriers to coordinate their
attacks. However, before the attacks are made, there is a chance that some of the units will
become separated from each other and this may result in piecemeal attacks on the target. In
addition, a unit may escort attacks originating at another base/ship if the escorting unit has a
Target that matches the target being attacked, and the escorting fighter is closer to the target than
aircraft being escorted. Occasionally this can occur even if no priority target is set for the
escorting unit.

The co-ordination of (Carrier) airstrikes is affected by how many Carrier aircraft are based in the TF
launching a strike. The chance of uncoordination is doubled under the following circumstances:

• Allied TF in 1942 and the number of aircraft in the TF is greater than 100 + rnd (100).
  • Allied TF in 1943 and the number of aircraft in the TF is greater than 150 + rnd (150).
  • Allied TF in 1944 or later or a Japanese TF at any time and the number of aircraft in the
    TF is greater than 200 + rnd (200).
Also, in 1942 Allied coordination is generally not as good as the Japanese’s.

So, you can run 4 allied CVs in 1 TF in 1942 and launch 250+ plane airstrikes. They'll just hit in multiple little packets to be devoured by CAP.

I refer to it as the "Midway" rule.

< Message edited by Admiral DadMan -- 12/23/2005 7:14:29 AM >

(\../)
(O.o)
(> <)

CVB Langley:

(in reply to Cmdrcain)
Post #: 25
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 7:12:13 AM   
dtravel

quote:

With Respect, while theres still some bugs to trounce, certain "bugs" are more operator error then
necessary bugs... take disappearing paratroopers, it is well known if transport troops you should wait a turn before moving the what is now smaller "main" group so that the now smaller main group resets into a fragment and your what was a fragment becomes a main group ie: Paratroopers/1 bigger then Paratroopers becomes paratroopers and former main group is now paratroopers/1

Knowing that, a person can take a day off from transporting and the units rename selves and so you dont
then pickup the small main unit and have it vanish taking the moved fragment with it..

<censored> Just because there is a work-around does not magically make a bug stop being a bug. And its not just air transport that makes units disappear. Never mind that this "work around" doesn't always work, even if the player manages to guess correctly as to when he should "take a day off".

I don't expect the game to be 100% bug free. I do expect flashing neon obvious bugs that affect such basic game functions as the very existance of units to have been dealt with before release, not be a secondary priority more than a year after release because equally or even more important bugs still haven't been fixed.

This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

(in reply to Cmdrcain)
Post #: 26
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 8:06:16 AM   
pasternakski

quote:

No, you are not only completely missing the point, but you are mis-stating the workaround.

Paratroop drops are completely different from air transport. If you want to avoid game system errors with paratroop drops, just be sure that you use enough aircraft to carry the entire unit.

The same generally applies to air transport, but if you have to transport fractions of units at a time, you are at risk of losing units, and there is no ironclad way of ensuring that you won't. So, I don't. I avoid a lot of the UV/WitP system silliness just by not doing what I know will trigger the "bug" (I don't, for example, mess with air units assigned to CVs - goofy stuff happens whenever you do, both on board ship and on land. It's bad enough trying to track everybody down when you get a carrier knocked out of action or sunk and get things back into some semblance of order - when you have two or three airgroup fragments land at Timbuktu Beach that can't fly back out, it takes up more of your attention than mounting an assault on Tokyo or on a Ginza jenje girl).

Play this game as though everything was a cardboard counter that cannot be subdivided, and you save yourself a lot of headaches.

And I carry on anyhow.

(in reply to Cmdrcain)
Post #: 27
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 9:07:10 AM   
FeurerKrieg

quote:

Just in case you are talling votes -

Yes, I would buy it again. I'd probably have even paid more than 70 dollars.

That's my comment, I'm not going to get into the big bug/design issues discussion - I've read it a thousand times and the conclusion is always the same.

Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 28
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 9:38:58 AM   
whippleofd

Boy I opened up a can of worms here. I didn't mean to do that. The simple fact that you all have such strong feelings towards this game speaks volumes to me. The Pac War boards were never this busy.

Buy it I will.
Figure it out I can.
Ignore the wife to sink that last CV, ya know it!
*Now where did I put that Credit Card?*

MMCS(SW/AW) 1981-2001
1981 RTC, SD
81-82 NPS, Orlando
82-85 NPTU, Idaho Falls
93-96 NFAS Orlando

(in reply to FeurerKrieg)
Post #: 29
RE: Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? - 12/23/2005 9:48:26 AM   
bilbow

quote:

Boy I opened up a can of worms here. I didn't mean to do that. The simple fact that you all have such strong feelings towards this game speaks volumes to me. The Pac War boards were never this busy.

Buy it I will.
Figure it out I can.
Ignore the wife to sink that last CV, ya know it!
*Now where did I put that Credit Card?*

Good choice. But kiss you fee time goodbye.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile- hoping it will eat him last
- Winston Churchill

(in reply to whippleofd)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Differences between Pac War -v- WiTP? Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI