How can I help? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [In Development] >> Combined Arms: World War II (formerly Battlefields!)

jungelsj_slith -> How can I help? (7/3/2005 6:26:53 AM)

I'm really excited about the things that I'm seeing with this game/engine. I'd love to be able to help out in any way possible. Who can I contact about discussing what sorts of things I could do with some free time to help battlefields! along?

jungelsj_slith -> RE: How can I help? (7/5/2005 3:01:34 AM)

scenario design? playtesting? anything? what's the process for a person to get involved?

thanks

geozero -> RE: How can I help? (7/5/2005 7:00:09 AM)

contact Erik Rutins or Ludo by email. You can get their contact info on Matrix page. Just do a search. They are extremely busy so it may take a while, but they'll respond.

IronDuke_slith -> RE: How can I help? (7/5/2005 10:33:53 PM)

I'd echo that, I know Erik is at Origins so don't be concerned if a reply is slow in coming.

I'd also add that they have usually made requests for help via the forum before now, so it may be (if or when Erik decided that help was required) that applications would be requested via this forum.

I hope I don't sound negative. I know Erik and Ludo have taken on board a number of suggestions and frequent the forums to see what people have to say. Any and all interest is welcome because I think the success of this project down the line will depend on the size and strength of the player community we all build.

The game ships with a fully functional editor (the one we're currently using to craft the scenarios that ship with the game) and I'd expect to see lots of people get involved after release producing new battles.

regards,
IronDuke

jungelsj_slith -> RE: How can I help? (7/6/2005 8:41:07 AM)

thanks for your help. I emailed erik but couldn't find a "ludo." again thanks

could a mod delete this? id hate for it to take up room near the top

Ludovic Coval -> RE: How can I help? (7/6/2005 2:47:34 PM)

You can join me at ludoc@matrixgames.com.

LC

Panzer76 -> RE: How can I help? (7/14/2005 5:14:32 PM)

MB, back to DoD with ya! ;)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI