printing the DD manual (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War

jjarred -> printing the DD manual (3/29/2005 5:20:58 AM)

I will admit that printing 120 pages may seem like a time consuming task, but I think that it, (DD game manual) is more or less probably as good a manual of operations as the retail one will be.

Just a pain to print out.....

P.S. Very good game, thank u!!!!!

Hanal -> RE: printing the DD manual (3/29/2005 6:26:33 AM)

If you put the file on disc and take it to Kinkos, they will do a great job and it will cost less than the consumables you will use up printing it yourself.......

Adam Parker -> RE: printing the DD manual (3/29/2005 6:40:42 AM)

And print the ebook version without stretching to fit an A4/letter page.

Saves time, cartridges and space. Printed privately looks nifty and at a professional printer with the pages cropped, makes a nice small dimensioned manual to carry around.

targul -> RE: printing the DD manual (3/29/2005 6:44:09 AM)

quote:

If you put the file on disc and take it to Kinkos, they will do a great job and it will cost less than the consumables you will use up printing it yourself.......

I did this with WITP and Kinkos said it was $220. Well needless to say I brought it home put my printer on gray scale and waited for it to print.

Paul Vebber -> RE: printing the DD manual (3/29/2005 6:53:01 AM)

YA, if want them to print every page in color...Balck and white and you can even get it spiral bound for like 5.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.148438E-02