Computer control SW area controls all carrier planes!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

ckk -> Computer control SW area controls all carrier planes!!! (10/13/2004 1:14:34 AM)

This is not a gamebuster but sometime in July 1944, If you have SW under computer control it takes over all carrier planes on all docked carriers everywhere on the map! This is stopped when you put them in a task force. But when you try to rest planes and ships. in Saipan and you don't own Pagan, the computer takes over and blasts Pagan . As I said in another thread it also takes ownership of some B 29 groups. I wonder what else it does?[&:]

michaelm75au -> RE: Computer control SW area controls all carrier planes!!! (10/13/2004 1:20:30 AM)

I wonder if this has anything to do with the "restructure" of carrier squadrons.[&:]

The size/designation of carrier groups first begin to change in mid 1944.

ckk -> RE: Computer control SW area controls all carrier planes!!! (10/13/2004 1:28:24 AM)

Good thought. But as of 7/2/44 it appears the squadron change with the addition of VBF has taken place and the computer control does not happen [&:]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI