Cassino scenarios? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Trotsky -> Cassino scenarios? (12/16/2001 7:39:00 AM)

Hi Everyone, Well I am brand-new around here, just downloaded the game (and updates). The game looks great and a great introduction to PC gaming (always used Mac's before). Anyway looking for any Cassino battles - are any available? There is a really good ASL module called 'Fortress Cassino' I wondered if anyone has done a conversion - if not with a little practice I might have a go. Trotsky

Warrior -> (12/16/2001 7:09:00 PM)

Welcome Trotsky! Usually it won't take you this long to get a reply to your posts, by the way. I've run into Cassino scenarios, but can't remember where. Obviously, if you've already checked the game menu, the next place to look would be the various SPWaW support sites. Many of these post scenarios that aren't found in the game (until you put them there). Good luck on your search.

bchapman -> (12/16/2001 8:57:00 PM)

World At War Special Scenerios At the Armour Site
Name of the Scenerio is Hell's Commandos

RockinHarry -> (12/16/2001 11:08:00 PM)

I believe there´s some stuff to be expected the next 1-2 month coming! ..wanna get some taste in the meantime? http://geocities.com/rockinharry/SPWAW/AFTERCASSINO44.zip (right click / save target as...)

Trotsky -> (12/17/2001 2:46:00 AM)

Thanks guys - the links give me something to go at for now. Trotsky

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.050781E-02