Simultaneously (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

Camile Desmoulins -> Simultaneously (10/18/2003 1:34:26 PM)

Hello to Everybody

About EiA by mail I have always had a doubt. There are some aspects of the game that it need to be resolved in a simultaneous way: Declaration of war step, Declaration of Combined Movement step, Guard Commitment (both vital ones), Suing for peace step (I suppose that the official misprints are used), Live than one DoW upon to Minor Country, and some combat features. How you has been planned to solve this question?

Thank you

Bart Koehler -> (10/21/2003 8:23:22 PM)

[QUOTE=Camile Desmoulins]Hello to Everybody

About EiA by mail I have always had a doubt. There are some aspects of the game that it need to be resolved in a simultaneous way: Declaration of war step, Declaration of Combined Movement step, Guard Commitment (both vital ones), Suing for peace step (I suppose that the official misprints are used), Live than one DoW upon to Minor Country, and some combat features. How you has been planned to solve this question?

Thank you[/QUOTE]

We are currently looking at various phases in order to see if we can do exactly what you have mentioned. It extends our testing a bit, but we want to make sure we get this right. There are some phases that we simply cannot do this with, but there are others that make sense. I won't provide a list yet, but we are considering all options.

Bart

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI