What's everyone fav scenario??? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985

Decoemmoryanofayeo -> What's everyone fav scenario??? (7/27/2021 8:14:47 PM)

Just wondering what everyone's fav scenario is, and what side you play it on?

Have to say I haven't played much, but love bootcamps, and I really love crises in Sirte... I play as Libya in that (I know it's meant to be British, but as an Irish man I couldn't do it to Gaddafi).

With the fog of war on it is very intense hearing the Brit choppers in your airspace and unloading troops and not being able to see them, while your battling it out trying to fend off their forces in the west. Then their boats start showing up!!![&o]

Great scenario.

[&o]

Big Ivan -> RE: What's everyone fav scenario??? (7/28/2021 1:08:13 AM)

Hi Declan!

Welcome to the forum!

I like Thorn of Budapest, played it from both sides. Intense!!

Also like The Crossroads and Battle of Jenin 1967. Both centered around the same battle. Lots going on in both those scenarios!

Another fun one is Black September Intruders. But best played against a human opponent IMO. Tanks banging away at each other in that one for sure.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Big Ivan (John)[;)]

Decoemmoryanofayeo -> RE: What's everyone fav scenario??? (7/28/2021 4:07:04 PM)

Black September is very intriguing, I might give that a go next. Thanks. Must learn how play by email works. Never played vs a human on anything before

Jason Petho -> RE: What's everyone fav scenario??? (7/29/2021 1:50:30 AM)

Keep in mind the core scenarios will be getting redone when the 3.0 UPDATE comes out to incorporate all the new features that will be found with Vietnam 1.00.

Zovs -> RE: What's everyone fav scenario??? (7/29/2021 4:58:59 PM)

That is really cool about the 3.0 update with new stuff from Vietnam 1.00. The 3.0 update will be a patch for ME?

Jason Petho -> RE: What's everyone fav scenario??? (7/29/2021 9:41:46 PM)

Yes, indeed. It will be an UPDATE for CSME.

Crossroads -> RE: What's everyone fav scenario??? (8/18/2021 6:48:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Decoemmoryanofayeo

Just wondering what everyone's fav scenario is, and what side you play it on?

Have to say I haven't played much, but love bootcamps, and I really love crises in Sirte... I play as Libya in that (I know it's meant to be British, but as an Irish man I couldn't do it to Gaddafi).

With the fog of war on it is very intense hearing the Brit choppers in your airspace and unloading troops and not being able to see them, while your battling it out trying to fend off their forces in the west. Then their boats start showing up!!![&o]

Great scenario.

[&o]

Thank you for your kind comment, just saw this post after my little staycation off the grid so a bit late to the party.

What is so neat about this game is the wide time span it covers. Just to offer a different favourite set I'd name the Teaching sets through each of the decades. I have played them against another player so many times, as both sides. So much fun and also so cool how different the battle field feels per each scenario.

As for the Sirte scenarios, I have done some initial work on them already providing the computer side with some CS Event Engine gimmicks to make it even a tougher foe. I am programming both sides, what fun it was to use CSEE coding to implement the British (sorry about that!) air assault. A die roll to determine their landing zone then off they go!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI