Are USSR Armored Brigades multi-role units? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2

thedoctorking -> Are USSR Armored Brigades multi-role units? (7/25/2021 10:41:44 PM)

I can't seem to deploy any of my armored brigades to the map. Are they not multi-role units any more, or am I doing something wrong?

GloriousRuse -> RE: Are USSR Armored Brigades multi-role units? (7/26/2021 12:31:10 AM)

Support units and components of corps only.

loki100 -> RE: Are USSR Armored Brigades multi-role units? (7/26/2021 7:57:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thedoctorking

I can't seem to deploy any of my armored brigades to the map. Are they not multi-role units any more, or am I doing something wrong?

thats because they are support units only - in the manual as one of the key changes to WiTE1

TallBlondJohn -> RE: Are USSR Armored Brigades multi-role units? (7/26/2021 3:59:01 PM)

Thank goodness - remember how the AI would spam dozens of them as blocking units each with about 30 tanks?

thedoctorking -> RE: Are USSR Armored Brigades multi-role units? (7/27/2021 12:58:50 AM)

Now you have to use Motorized or Mech Brigades, right?

loki100 -> RE: Are USSR Armored Brigades multi-role units? (7/27/2021 5:11:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thedoctorking

Now you have to use Motorized or Mech Brigades, right?

well mech brigades don't appear to late 1942 and mot brigades are needed for building your Tank Corps. If you are using either just to generate on map ZoCs then you will run out of trucks pretty quickly

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI