Disappeared Construction Units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2

HOTEC -> Disappeared Construction Units (7/25/2021 1:06:19 PM)

The HI in Essen is damaged. I initiate a priority repair and all construction units are disappeared. Where are they?

[image]local://upfiles/46926/03E6A4577D944BF79C4C519A502798BD.jpg[/image]

Fraggo5 -> RE: Disappeared Construction Units (7/25/2021 7:28:35 PM)

For a well deserved holiday , from random questioning

Q-Ball -> RE: Disappeared Construction Units (7/26/2021 2:59:44 AM)

Do you see any construction units in the Commander's repot assigned to Essen? If so, then it's a display issue, i.e. they are there but you can't see them on this screen.

If there are NOT any, then the problem is that they were not assigned by the AI. It's possible that Essen is out of HQ range of all your construction units; OKH range is 90 hexes, but might be further than that

I also would not bother repairing HI in Essen, BTW.....you're not going to run out of HI

HOTEC -> RE: Disappeared Construction Units (7/27/2021 1:38:31 PM)

Q1: Essen is off-map. Can the construction unit not be assigned to off-map city?

Q2: If I move some construction units in WE, would AI assign them to the damaged HI located in off-map city?

Q3: The damage of HI at Essen is caused by RAF bombing. If I relocate the HI from off-map to on-map. Will the strategic bombing by Allies attack them? What I want is to let me to have an playable option to allow some construction units to assist the repair.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.539063E-02