Editor bug: strange behaviour of replicate resource names to text (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support

The Land -> Editor bug: strange behaviour of replicate resource names to text (7/18/2021 9:04:38 AM)

Hello. Replicate Resource Names to Text sometimes produces strange results. Rather than replicating the resource names, it replicates some other text - appears to be other entries in the text file, rather than other entries in the resource names.

(originally posted in modding forum, this might be a better place)

Hubert Cater -> RE: Editor bug: strange behaviour of replicate resource names to text (7/24/2021 3:46:46 PM)

Thanks for the report, I'll take a closer look on my end as to what this issue might be.

Also, can you tell me if you are currently using the Editor in English language mode, or one of the other languages such as German, Spanish or French?

The Land -> RE: Editor bug: strange behaviour of replicate resource names to text (7/24/2021 3:56:40 PM)

Thanks Hubert! I have only used this in English language mode.

(I have noticed it on at least 2 different scenarios, for what it's worth)

Hubert Cater -> RE: Editor bug: strange behaviour of replicate resource names to text (7/27/2021 3:53:57 PM)

I'm having a hard time repeating this. Do you happen to have a campaign where this might be repeatable on my end so I can take a better look?

Something that clearly shows what the resource name should be replicated as, and then what the mismatched name ends up being etc?

The Land -> RE: Editor bug: strange behaviour of replicate resource names to text (7/30/2021 8:36:06 AM)

Yes, I can send a file - let me know where you want it!

BillRunacre -> RE: Editor bug: strange behaviour of replicate resource names to text (7/30/2021 9:08:59 AM)

You can send it to Hubert at support@furysoftware.com

The Land -> RE: Editor bug: strange behaviour of replicate resource names to text (7/30/2021 3:45:48 PM)

Thanks! Now of course the problem is failing to replicate, will give it another go later on....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI