Trade with Finland (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> War Plan: Tech Support

Harrybanana -> Trade with Finland (7/1/2021 6:45:55 PM)

My understanding is that once Leningrad is captured and the rail lines repaired German trade with Finland should go over land via rail. But as you can see in the screenshot below it is still trying to go via sea across the Baltic. Unfortunately, for me I lack German MS and Helsinki is frozen. I am pretty sure this was working before in previous versions of the game. Is this a known bug with 1.00.11?

[image]local://upfiles/14737/049C8B49E6234E7CA7E8028DD44CBF5D.jpg[/image]

stjeand -> RE: Trade with Finland (7/1/2021 7:59:28 PM)

Well maybe you should have protected your MS better...or you can build more ice skate units.

No pity for you wiping the Russians from the face of the earth.

I can't say it ever worked...honestly usually when the Russians are in the position I am in the player surrenders so I never had to worry about it.
Though your statement is correct based upon what I have read also.

stjeand -> RE: Trade with Finland (7/1/2021 8:15:54 PM)

Don't let Harry have these. He is already winning.
Russia needs to at least win the ice competition.

[image]local://upfiles/76402/16177C77248440A59B5FA40A51B1A427.jpg[/image]

stjeand -> RE: Trade with Finland (7/1/2021 8:17:42 PM)

This is the last think the Lenningrad garrison saw.

[image]local://upfiles/76402/63FAD42F47DF473B93CCC2A2F6A52B70.jpg[/image]

ncc1701e -> RE: Trade with Finland (7/1/2021 8:26:19 PM)

December 5th, 1941. And so, everything is fine with the Russians? Where is your front line now? Between Yaroslavl and Gorki? When Barbarossa start? Early May 1941?

stjeand -> RE: Trade with Finland (7/1/2021 8:34:39 PM)

I still hold Moscow but only because I think he feels sorry for Russia.

There is a bulge south of there...and slowly falling back across the northern swamp heading for the river.

Took Norway from the Germans but they have a holdout in Narvik, a Finish Division and German full corps. Winter means we stare across a frozen river.

I keep mixing up WPP and WPE so I do not think I can put them out of supply. My units never attack the port supply which is weird. Both ships and planes are there.

Harrybanana -> RE: Trade with Finland (7/2/2021 6:32:31 AM)

The turn after I took the above screenshot my trade with Finland reverted to the rail route. So all is good, though I still don't know why it took a couple turns.

Harrybanana -> RE: Trade with Finland (7/2/2021 6:37:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stjeand

I still hold Moscow but only because I think he feels sorry for Russia.

There is a bulge south of there...and slowly falling back across the northern swamp heading for the river.

Took Norway from the Germans but they have a holdout in Narvik, a Finish Division and German full corps. Winter means we stare across a frozen river.

I keep mixing up WPP and WPE so I do not think I can put them out of supply. My units never attack the port supply which is weird. Both ships and planes are there.

Not only did he take Norway from me but he destroyed a couple infantry corps there as well.

The only reason I am defending Narvik is because I thought that so long as I held it I would still receive the iron resources from Sweden during the Winter. But I have found that is not the case. Your fleet units are attacking my port supply, doing 40 damage every turn. This is why my units there only have basic supply.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Trade with Finland (7/2/2021 1:53:44 PM)

The computer system can't calculate when and when not to use rail. There are too many variables to consider.

In WP2 I will probably go to manually assigning convoys for players to avoid this kind of stuff.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.050781E-02