Database Viewer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

hrfepo1 -> Database Viewer (6/24/2021 6:28:35 PM)

Does anyone know of a database viewer? I would like to see the platform and weapon information without having to open CMO.

BDukes -> RE: Database Viewer (6/24/2021 6:39:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hrfepo1

Does anyone know of a database viewer? I would like to see the platform and weapon information without having to open CMO.

Think this is the one I use.

https://sqlitebrowser.org/

Mike

hrfepo1 -> RE: Database Viewer (6/24/2021 7:40:40 PM)

Thank you! I think I have seen this, but I have never used it. I will let you know how it worked.

1nutworld -> RE: Database Viewer (6/25/2021 12:45:19 PM)

Have you looked at this??

http://cmano-db.com/

thewood1 -> RE: Database Viewer (6/25/2021 1:32:51 PM)

That's a great site. The only downside is the dbs its based on are out of date. But it does have sensors in it. It also shows what can be done with some of the SQL tools if you know what you're doing.

hrfepo1 -> RE: Database Viewer (6/25/2021 5:15:07 PM)

I liked the site. I wish it was updated.

hrfepo1 -> RE: Database Viewer (6/25/2021 5:16:15 PM)

I am trying to figure it out.

thewood1 -> RE: Database Viewer (6/25/2021 5:29:02 PM)

The site is a little out of date, but still has a lot of good info on sensors.

hrfepo1 -> RE: Database Viewer (6/25/2021 6:28:14 PM)

Mike, Forgive me for asking, but I am not a DB expert. I am trying to figure out how this will work with the CMO DB. How do combine the data into a single file that SQLite can read? Do you know of there is a video that can illustrate how to do it?

BDukes -> RE: Database Viewer (6/25/2021 6:50:34 PM)

No idea but here are some quick instructions I wrote in another string. You just need to make a copy of an existing DB file and read it using the viewer.

quote:

Hi

First grab the db3 file you'd like to look at. My advice is to work from a copy of the database rather than directly from the CMO directory. Do it this way and you won't accidentally write to or corrupt the file. The .db3 files are in the DB directory and the name notes the db and version number. (ex. CWDB_465.db+ cold war db version 465). Copy the file somewhere you'll find it.

Open the viewer program, click open database, select the db3 file you just copied and open.

When the viewer screen appears and is populated click the Browse data tab. You can then select the table you'd like to look at.

Mike

hrfepo1 -> RE: Database Viewer (6/25/2021 7:03:51 PM)

Thank you so much! I get it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.929688E-02