Can I use importables in my scenario? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Ekaton -> Can I use importables in my scenario? (6/21/2021 7:32:13 PM)

I'm currently working on a scenario that I might decide to publish, am I allowed to use importable TFs from the Various Ship Groups? My scenario is set in 1984 so the Independence CBG 1983 seems like a perfect choice. I'm worried about thing like copyright etc.

thewood1 -> RE: Can I use importables in my scenario? (6/21/2021 7:46:16 PM)

If they are part of the game, its fair use with all the licensing T&Cs applied to scenarios. If you downloaded from this site, I think just a credit in the description would be enough. Again, with standard game licensing T&Cs applied.

BDukes -> RE: Can I use importables in my scenario? (6/21/2021 9:46:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ekaton

I'm currently working on a scenario that I might decide to publish, am I allowed to use importable TFs from the Various Ship Groups? My scenario is set in 1984 so the Independence CBG 1983 seems like a perfect choice. I'm worried about thing like copyright etc.

Feel free to add anything from the Various Ship Groups. That's why I created for CMANO and just updated them. I'm hoping we'll start seeing lots of scenarios.[:)]

Mike

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI