Problems about scenario uploading to steam (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Mods and Scenarios

Comcikda -> Problems about scenario uploading to steam (6/20/2021 2:01:31 AM)

At first I couldn't add a thumb to the scene.And I've solved it.

Comcikda -> RE: Problems about scenario uploading to stea (6/20/2021 2:04:33 AM)

I don't know why I keep being advised not to post links, but I don't include any links in my content! I have to divide my post into several!
my scene is "Operation 21st", so I put a jpg named"Operation 21st Thumb" in the scene folder (" Operation 21st").

Comcikda -> RE: Problems about scenario uploading to stea (6/20/2021 2:07:12 AM)

Back to business,my scene didn't seem to work because of something. I included the scene and its attached folder (this folder includes equipmen256 Eqp Mal and other files) folder placed in "My games\The Operational Art of War IV\Scenarios". When I downloaded The scene through Steam on My other computer it didn't appear in "steamapps\common\The Operational Art of War IV\Scenarios\" or "\My games\The Operational Art of War IV\Scenarios" as I thought it would Games or something like that? Did I do something wrong?
But when I searched in "\steamapps\workshop\content\" and found my scene's files, it doesn't seem to be installed correctly?

Lobster -> RE: Problems about scenario uploading to stea (6/20/2021 3:16:39 AM)

I saw your scenario after you got the thumbnail to show but I don't see it now. Did you take it down?

Comcikda -> RE: Problems about scenario uploading to stea (6/20/2021 3:35:19 AM)

I'm sorry, because I'm trying to get the scenario to work so it was hidden automaticly.
Now it seems to work. First,I created a empty folder with the same name in the scene folder, then I created a folder on the desktop and named it with the same file name, and then put the folder containing the scene put it in (so I actually used two levels of folders to store this scene file!)
This kind of scene uploading method is really bad, and no one has written any instructions. . .

Comcikda -> RE: Problems about scenario uploading to stea (6/20/2021 4:16:28 AM)

Now there is another question, how do I make steam install the graph override folder? I read the scene installation guide, but it only points out how to install a scene manually.

sPzAbt653 -> RE: Problems about scenario uploading to stea (6/20/2021 7:39:12 AM)

Nobody is going to write different installs for all of the different versions of steam.

Get off the steam!

Lobster -> RE: Problems about scenario uploading to stea (6/20/2021 12:36:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sPzAbt653

Nobody is going to write different installs for all of the different versions of steam.

Get off the steam!

Here, let me be Bob for a second.

Your ingnorance is showing. But then you never use Steam so how would you know.

Liar.

I crack me up. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02