A callout for budding journalists! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

wodin -> A callout for budding journalists! (6/15/2021 4:10:46 AM)

Hello,

OK, recently AWNT team has shrunk to just four of us. Plus the last three new people just faded off and never even got a review out sadly.

We have also lost Joe to the armed forces and he was our main Matrix and PC game reviewer.

The website has been a great success so far with 1.21 million views since going online 5 years ago. We are getting around 30K views a month these days.

This is a great way to enhance your CV, plus you gain alot of industry contacts from both digital and boardgame companies, that's if you fancy doing boardgame reviews aswell, it will be upto you if you fancy it.

Mainly though we are looking for someone who can step into Joes shoes and concentrate on Matrix games and PC games in general.

We can cover for the loss of Joe however it would be fantastic to bring in some new blood. If you love Matrix games and want the chance to review all future releases, and are committed to the idea, then message me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Or email me at address below.

j__rimmer@hotmail.com

Speak soon I hope. See pic to see how many views we've had so far:)

[image]local://upfiles/9005/73EC424DB5B744D79DCF67CEDE59A5EC.jpg[/image]

Kuokkanen -> RE: A callout for budding journalists! (6/15/2021 2:58:53 PM)

Beware of those who are too into politics. Lately they had a meltdown over at IGN (look it up yourself if interested).

wodin -> RE: A callout for budding journalists! (6/15/2021 5:01:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kuokkanen

Beware of those who are too into politics. Lately they had a meltdown over at IGN (look it up yourself if interested).

no political agendas will be wanted or tolerated.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI