Please don't jump screen when creating new air directives (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Feature Suggestions

squatter -> Please don't jump screen when creating new air directives (6/9/2021 10:28:34 AM)

When creating new air directives it would be REALLY good if that when you select the air command to undertake the AD, the screen didn't move to centre on the air command.

Currently the player intuitively looks first at the hexes they wish to send the AD to, then they click the AC, and the screen jumps miles away, and you have to scroll back to where you wanted the AD in the first place, which is constantly irritating.

xhoel -> RE: Please don't jump screen when creating new air directives (6/9/2021 10:31:55 AM)

+10000

This is very annoying and not needed.

Laits -> RE: Please don't jump screen when creating new air directives (6/23/2021 2:39:35 AM)

+1
I fully agree. Itís particularly irritating in the Axis first turn when you have to prepare lot of air directives.

nukkxx5058 -> RE: Please don't jump screen when creating new air directives (6/24/2021 5:52:36 AM)

I fully agree
+1
An absolute pain ...

squatter -> RE: Please don't jump screen when creating new air directives (6/30/2021 9:07:33 AM)

God the more you play, the more this is COMPLETELY INFURIATING!

Please make create air directive go:

Select type of mission > select target hex > select AOG (without jumping screen) > confirm AD

AlbertN -> RE: Please don't jump screen when creating new air directives (6/30/2021 2:30:18 PM)

I am the only one who gets some automatic 'added generic directive' to edit out and model at the same Luftflotte?

Nonetheless the change seems good!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02