[Resolved] Update Failure (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

hrfepo1 -> [Resolved] Update Failure (5/28/2021 2:38:17 PM)

When I try to check for updates, I get the following message.

Error: Update information for Command Modern Operations could not be downloaded. Please contact Matrix Games for help.

Does anyone have a fix?

tylerblakebrandon -> RE: Update Failure (5/28/2021 8:15:29 PM)

Your firewall is probably blocking the download. Make sure Matrix is a recognized site or temporarily shut off your firewall when updating.

ultradave -> RE: Update Failure (5/28/2021 10:32:14 PM)

Matrix updater is wonky with a lot of installations. I've never been able to make it work, so I just download updates for CMO from the forum posting, or from the Matrix web site. Don't know why. It's not a firewall issue for me, but it just never works. I'm not the only one :-)

Dave

thewood1 -> RE: Update Failure (5/28/2021 10:42:36 PM)

ditto...for years. Matrix doesn't appear too concerned about it.

ultradave -> RE: Update Failure (5/29/2021 12:02:54 AM)

I should add it's not just with CMO, but with any Matrix games.

Dave

BDukes -> RE: Update Failure (5/29/2021 1:09:37 PM)

If you can, definitely go with Steam. It's not perfect but it seems to have eliminated many of the update issues across publishers.

Mike

thewood1 -> RE: Update Failure (5/29/2021 1:14:46 PM)

The best way is to get official updates from the matrixgames.com "my page" menu. You can download the latest official updates and installer. Then you can install the beta updates from the forum posts. It how I have to do it for every matrix non-Steam game.

hrfepo1 -> RE: Update Failure (5/29/2021 1:50:14 PM)

Thank you all. It was my firewall. I don't know how it happened, because for 2 years it wasn't. Well, everything is OK now. Thanks all.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI