Replacing Japanese HQ in China (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

DrZom -> Replacing Japanese HQ in China (5/26/2021 10:21:56 PM)

There is a 4 rated HQ that can be replaced by a 7 for about 100 bucks. Good use of funds early in the game?

Alcibiades73 -> RE: Replacing Japanese HQ in China (5/27/2021 2:00:50 PM)

I do it all the time - even with HQs with a rating of 5. Of course, I am a newbie ;)

DrZom -> RE: Replacing Japanese HQ in China (5/27/2021 7:45:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alcibiades73

I do it all the time - even with HQs with a rating of 5. Of course, I am a newbie ;)

Hmmm, does that mean it is so obviously a good move that even two blind newbies can see it? [:D][:D][:D]

Alcibiades73 -> RE: Replacing Japanese HQ in China (5/27/2021 7:58:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DrZom

Hmmm, does that mean it is so obviously a good move that even two blind newbies can see it? [:D][:D][:D]

LOL - penetrating logic! ;)

I was inclined to do it anyways, but at least two folks on the forum also confirmed that I should do it. I forgot the thread though, as I've spammed so many over the last few weeks ;)

Chernobyl -> RE: Replacing Japanese HQ in China (5/27/2021 8:15:29 PM)

It gives an immediate combat bonus. As powerful as research is, you still have to wait quite a while for it to kick in. In the WWI game I always upgrade my generals within the first few turns. I skip paying to replace generals if it only makes 1 point of difference and I'm going to buy that general later anyhow.

Chernobyl -> RE: Replacing Japanese HQ in China (5/27/2021 8:17:18 PM)

You can even swap that HQ with your bomber unit so he winds up in Suchow and promote him on the same turn. That way I believe he provides more supply next turn.

Illiniwek80 -> RE: Replacing Japanese HQ in China (5/28/2021 12:43:07 AM)

I'm sure glad this thread was started. This is something I had overlooked.

DrZom -> RE: Replacing Japanese HQ in China (5/28/2021 8:25:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chernobyl

You can even swap that HQ with your bomber unit so he winds up in Suchow and promote him on the same turn. That way I believe he provides more supply next turn.

What? How do you swap? The shift/s function followed by replacement in the same turn?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.246094E-02